1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Beauty Vs Behaviour

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Thyagarajan, Jul 16, 2022.

1. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

:hello: Beauty
    vs
    Behaviour :hello:
    You are walking on Juhu Chowpatty in Mumbai and a beautiful girl is coming from the opposite side and in front of you , so what will you do?

The young man sitting in rear end of the gathering answered - She will be seen, and I will start seeing her personality.

Again he was asked - After that girl has moved forward, so will you look back too?

The man said - yes, if my wife is not with me .

He was again asked - Tell now how long will you remember that beautiful face?

The young man said May be for 5 or 10 minutes, until another beautiful face appears.

The young man was told now - just imagine you are going from here to Mumbai and I gave you a packet of books and said that this packet should be delivered to such a celebrity in Mumbai.

You went to his palatial place in Mumbai to deliver the packet.

When you saw his house, you came to know that he is a billionaire. 10 vehicles are parked in the porch of his bunglow and 5 watchmen are standing outside the house.
    You sent the information of your arrival alongwith the packet , then that gentleman himself came out and greeted you.

He received the packet from you. Then when you started to return leave the place, you were requested very humbly by him to come inside his home. He sat beside you and fed you hot food. While you were returning , He asked you - how have you come to my house ?
    You said - in the local train. He asked his driver to take you to your destination and as soon as you were about to reach your place, that billionaire made a call to you and enquired - Dear Son, Have you reached home safely. Now tell me for how long will you remember this great man? The young man said -
    Sir, I shall never ever forget that person in my life.

Addressing the gathering through the young man , the senior man said - "This is the
    reality of life."

"Beautiful face is remembered for a short time,
    while beautiful behavior is remembered for life."

So there is need to Concentrate on the beauty of other's behavior more than the beauty of their face and body.
    Life will become enjoyable for everyone and unforgettably inspirational for others..​

Last edited: Jul 16, 2022
    umaakumar likes this.

2. Thyagarajan

Thyagarajan IL Hall of Fame

@UMAKUMAR
    Dear Sister UK
    Glad you visited here. I was thinking of that long serial story in fiction section you posted as my mind compared it with serial story currently running titled
    Www- Wondrous Women World
    This story set in current milieu everything done in fast pace contrasting the laidback type of your's narrated for the part of previous generations.
    Regards.
    God Bless
    Thanks and regards.

3. Viswamitra

Viswamitra IL Hall of Fame

Dear Thyagarajan,

I am relating this story with the following philosophy:

"Body, Mind and Intellect are the wrappers that has a beautiful Golden ribbon on top of it and mostly we analyze this BMI package how attractive that is and wonder what could be inside the wrapper without opening it! When we cross over the 5 senses and 10 organs of perceptions and organs of actions (which provides only the information about the wrapper), we see the host (soul) inside with a smiling face and when we meet the host, that experience brings incredible joy and everlasting memories.