Beauty treatment at home

Discussion in 'Indians in Doha' started by lathamohan, Oct 22, 2007.

1. lathamohan

lathamohan Bronze IL'ite

Hi doha ladies,
    If anyone interested in beauty treatment at your home ,one lady named HEENA comes to your house and does beauty treatments(eyebrow, facial waxing etc etc) at reasonable rates u can contact her at 5728773 .
    love
    latha

2. sharadha

sharadha Bronze IL'ite

Hi Latha,

Thanks a lot for the info.My friend who lives in qatar has a 1.5 yr old baby and couldnt go out to parlors. I have passed on Heena's no. to her.

Thanks again:bowdown.

3. srilaxmi34

srilaxmi34 New IL'ite

Hi latha,

really happy to find that people are there to help us around in a new palce. But unfortunately when i tried the number which you have suggested, did not get any response. Can you suggest anybody else, or if the lady is still going around? Will be thankful if u can help me out.

4. lathamohan

lathamohan Bronze IL'ite

Hi laxmi,
    I think now she is working for a parlour, atleast 2 or 3 treatments should be done then only these beauticians come over to our place. Anyways I will find out with any new person number and inform u.

latha

5. srilaxmi34

srilaxmi34 New IL'ite

Hi Latha,

Thank you very much for the reply. It will be very helpful of you if u can get me anybody around.

Have a wonderful day. Do take care.

Laxmi.

6. PRAVI

PRAVI New IL'ite

Hi!

I had joined this forum today only. Yes it will be very helpful if anyone can forward any beautician's number.

I am also looking for ladies who come home and give bath to the new borns. When I had my son (2 yeears back), there was one lady called Hamida who came to give the baby and me bath. But her number has changed and some stupid guy picks up her old number and troubled a lot by calling back. My friend is due in june and she needs this help. If anyone can forward any other number it will be helpful.

thanks!
    bye
    praveena.