1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Beauty tip for the day

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by rathi, Apr 12, 2005.

1. Kavi2

Kavi2 Senior IL'ite

Re: For Fairer Skin

Tip of the day:
    To get a glow on face mix oatmeal powder,almond powder,yogurt and honey .apply it as a face pack and wash your face after 20 minutes in cold water.you will feel the difference.

1 person likes this.
  2. anky2930

anky2930 Bronze IL'ite

Re: Fresh facial - smash and apply papaya

Yup fully agree because I have oily skin and used papaya facial it helps me a lot.

3. awesomemom

awesomemom Senior IL'ite

Wow....wonderful thread!!! It is going to take a couple of days for me to read all the tips

4. christinekenned

christinekenned New IL'ite

Re: tip for beautiful hair

I had read your tip for beautiful hair Mr. Gulshans but how it possible to chew khopra and than throughout from mouth and use in hairs.

5. laserhair

laserhair New IL'ite

Nice tips.Keep getting these tips.However if you post something about hair removal it will be great.
    Thanks.

6. vidukarth

vidukarth Platinum IL'ite

thanks for the nice tips

7. rababh

rababh Senior IL'ite

Dear IL,

This one is for our Precious jewellery. Do take care. . .

Any jewellary that is important to you should be treated with love and care, regardless of how much it originally cost

1 Remove jewellary before housework. Many cleaning agents contain harsh chemicals that can discolor diamonds and even eat away at artificial or enhanced gemstones. Remove all of your rings and bracelets before beginning your housework in order to keep such agents away from your prized posessions.

2 Clean with care. Depending on the type of stone and setting, you may be able to clean your jeweler at home with soap and water or with an inexpensive jeweler cleaner purchased at the drug store. However, some types of treated, enhanced and even naturally occurring stones can be damaged by excessive brushing and typical jeweler-cleaning concoctions, so check with a jeweller to find out what kind of cleaning will be best for the life of your piece.

8. rababh

rababh Senior IL'ite

Re: Fresh facial - smash and apply papaya

Aloe is cherished for its wound-healing and pain-relieving effects. Many people keep an aloe plant in their kitchen so it is readily available to treat burns from grease splatter or hot utensils. (Severe burns require treatment by a physician.) Aloe is even safe for use on children.

Benefits of Aloe Vera:
    It is an excellent moisturizer for skin. Aloe Vera gel rejuvenates the skin, hydrates it and keeps your skin looking fresh all the times.
    Aloe Vera gel has anti-microbial properties making it ideal to treat acne and pimples.
    It is a great naturally occurring anti-oxidant.
    It is known to retain your skin’s firmness – making it a good anti-aging cream.
    Aloe Vera is known to reduce pain and inflammation – both internally and externally. It is medicinally also used to treat sun burns, insect bites, eczema, cuts and wounds.

9. ShwetambaraRedd

ShwetambaraRedd Junior IL'ite

Hi Rathi,

I have a very oily skin, can i try this pack...?

10. hasan123

hasan123 New IL'ite

early to bad and early to rise ,more exercise ,more water and take a natural products.