1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Beauty tip for the day

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by rathi, Apr 12, 2005.

1. suganyasvn

suganyasvn New IL'ite

hi frnds,
    i have an oily skin.......i have lots of dandruff problem and i got small small boils in my forehead before....so one of my frnd advised that i shouldn't oil my hair daily bcoz my scalp is stimulating oil within a day...from that day i always use oil to my hair only before taking headbath...after that only i realised wat my frnd said was true...my dandruff problem decreased and that small boils in forehead and face are minimised....now there are so many leftover marks on my face how can get rid of tht...and i have dark skin but they are even darker around the lips i feel so hard....can anyone suggest some tips

2. RagaPrasanna

RagaPrasanna Platinum IL'ite

Hi Suganya...

For the dark skin around your lips, you can try applying curd everyday or every alternate day.. It helps! But make sure it suits your skin first.. Apply curd for 10 mins then wash it away.. For the first time make sure to give an interval of 4-5 days before you try again to make sure you do not break out because of curd..

Tip of the day: Apply lipstick vertically instead of horizontally. It will conceal the lip lines..

3. Juti

Juti New IL'ite

Dear All,

I really need to change my looks for my sister's marriage after 3 months. Oflate i did not take care of myself. But its high time. I have dark complexion and some extra pounds. Please help me on the following:

1. How to get good and glowing skin in three months. I dont have any skin problems. Please give me a timetable

2. How can I get good hairs? I can use only weekends for it.

3. How to loose atleast 3 kgs. I need some simple exercise for half an hour depending on my working hours.

Plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help

4. Juti

Juti New IL'ite

Dear All,

the tips are really useful but i request you to mention the frequency of using thm. Suppose you have mentioned a pack that requires weekly application but someone may not understand and apply daily. Thus along with the tips please do mention the frequency of use. That will be more helpful to us

5. devibanmol

devibanmol Junior IL'ite

Hi everybody,

Thanks for these wonderful and simple tips.
    I have lots of paalunnis-big and small (sorry, I dont know the english name of this) around the neck region. Also, there are small small brown marks in the cheeks. They are not big like pimples and are not painful. My mother has these. Can anyone tell me some home remedy for these problems please. I am desperately trying to get rid of these. I went to the dermatologist. He says for now they will remove it through some laser surgery, but will not guarantee that they will not reappear. I am scared of these. Please help.

6. chitragupta10

chitragupta10 New IL'ite

Re: Do you want white nails???

:thumbsupgood one

7. ShwetaSri

ShwetaSri Bronze IL'ite

For removing sun tan

mix curd with a few drops of lemon juice and honey.
    Apply it on your face, massage for 5 min let it dry and rinse off with tap water.
    Do this 2-3 times a week.

8. Sreyavas

Sreyavas Bronze IL'ite

hey juti ..
    u have enough time to get all u want just start drinking the carrot juice ..., this does wonders to ur skin.

hair ---- apply henna once a wk and also massage oil before head bath..,

this will take care of everything...

gud lck

1 person likes this.
  9. keertana999

keertana999 New IL'ite

Re: Tips for a glowing face...

Get beauty tips on everything from hairstyles to makeup. Total Beauty provides expert tips on the latest products and methods that will help you look your best.

10. aaggarwal113

aaggarwal113 Junior IL'ite

Re: Tips for a glowing face...

Apply sugar and lemon juice. It helps remove tanning.