1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Beauty tip for the day

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by rathi, Apr 12, 2005.

1. aneesa

aneesa New IL'ite

hi every1 can any body help me i want 2 reduse facial hairs by any home made remady,& my chan have dark black hair any home made remedy 4 this .thanx

1 person likes this.
  2. lara

lara New IL'ite

hello shalini thank u so much 4 the tips:2thumbsup: , i'll definitely try them!! can u suggest something 4 my hair?? its thin n lacks volume please
    thanks
    take care
    love n hugs:wave
    lara

16 people like this.
  3. kads

kads Senior IL'ite

Hello everone,
    Any one with hair problem who lack voulme and fullness in hair ,just buy TRESemme shampoo and conditinor,its my personal experience its simply great...
    FOR healthy voulme buy the one written,silk protein-healthy voulme shampoo the bottle is black in colour and also the same name conditioner,u will see the difference in one wash..

4. sssaustin

sssaustin Senior IL'ite

Hi Kads,
    thanks so much for your useful information.
    I have been using pantene voulumizing shampoo lately but it makes my hair dry.

I was sick of trying different ones and in fact scared too.

Your post came at the right time..:yes:

I'll try and let you know.

1 person likes this.
  5. sravy

sravy Bronze IL'ite

hi friend,

Is this shampoo and conditioner available in india write down the shampoo name & conditioner i will try here . I am facing lot of problem with my hair.

bye
    sravy

1 person likes this.
  6. sravy

sravy Bronze IL'ite

Hi Everybody,

I am giving a beauty tip today it is useful get relief from tired skin . boil some water in that add cabbage & boil afterthat wash the face with the water u will get relief.

bye
    anu

4 people like this.
  7. shelly30

shelly30 New IL'ite

TIP FOR DARK EYE CIRCLES AND EASY FACIAL

Hi LADIES
    For dark eye circles and a forever glowing healthy lookng face
    APPLY ALMOND OIL (PURE) under the eyes and on a clean face before going to bed.It will make ur slin look healthy and u will not need a facial ever .its an easy home facial which will make ur skin firm and taut
    thanks-
    Shelly

8. saraswatibhat

saraswatibhat Senior IL'ite

Hi All,

Applying Sandalwood paste daily on face will glow the skin and also helps in reducing pimples and marks on face

9. kads

kads Senior IL'ite

hi
    This is very gd pack for fairness on ur face..1cup almond ,1cup whole wheat grain.
    Soak whole wheat grain(gahuu)in water overnight the way we soak other chole or chana......but dont add soda in that:)......then in mor drain the water completely and dry the wwg under the sun on anews paper or any other paper..if the sunlight is gd then it will dry in a day or can take half more day (for this i can say we all ladies r gd enough to judge this drying things in sun)..when its dried ..dont make it very very dry...the thing is there should not be water at all..then in a grinder mix 1cup almond and this dryed 1cup wwg ....gring it in very coarse form in complete powder form...the pack is ready can be kept in fridge in a bottle as i do this mostly...not confedent in keeping in room temperature..
    Everyday take according to ur face u want the tsp of powder,mix it with sufficent milk so that it get spread on ur face easily...and let it get dryed for atleast an hour ,but if not possible then its on u how much time u want to keep it for....
    As its tryed and tested pack ..within 3months u will see a tremendoeus effect on ur face..but need to do everyday...

ANY THING WISH TO ASK PL WRITE ME..

10. sgayathrii

sgayathrii New IL'ite

Re: Tips for a glowing face...

Hi,

I am new to this site. It is very useful. You have mentioned that "powder orange peals". I having one doubt. Do we get a dry powder out of it? When I tried, I didn't get it as dry powder, it was wet. Do we need to dry the peels and then powder it or we can powder it immediately? Kindly reply back

Gayathri