1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Beauty tip for the day

Discussion in 'Body Care' started by rathi, Apr 12, 2005.

1. rajalakshmi

rajalakshmi New IL'ite

Re: To enhance color of your face ...

Hi I have joined this group very recently.

Regarding this tips i have query from past two days am trying this method. I have facial hair on my face and neck, when i apply this paste it sticks to my facial hair to rinse this paste from my face it was really a problem. Please suggest.

lakshmi

2. Padmash

Padmash Platinum IL'ite

Hi:) ,

i am sharing a real tested tip to get great skin which i tried after getting small black patches on face due to medicine reaction that time i was college student and it was horrible to go out.
    Take 2 spoon tomato juice and 1 spoon lime juice apply all over face and neck with cotton. Let it dry. Wash ur face gently with normal water.

Its easy and simple u can do this daily

bye:wave
    padma

3. saviblr

saviblr New IL'ite

Friends,

I saw so many beauty tips,but was wondering,we never had a tip on the Bikini Area Hair Removal.I'm a little apprehensive about using the Creams available in the market and if that is the only solution,which one is the best and safest.Please advice.

Last edited: May 3, 2007
  4. Jayashreeanand

Jayashreeanand New IL'ite

Hi,
    Which olive oil should we use for face....whether it is same that we use for cooking?Pls suggest me which brand?

Loving,
    Jai.

5. rupaliguleria

rupaliguleria New IL'ite

Hello Everyone, I have just joined this forum and would love to interact with all of you.As a start i am just posting a few beauty tips which i find helpful personally.Hope someone is benefitted.
    A good face mask esp for people with oily skin is to use a tablespoon of besan ,add a pinch of turmeric and a few drops of lemon juice.make a paste and apply to the skin till dry &then wash it off.Using everyday gives brightens the skin and gives it a glow.People wiht dry skin can avoid lemon juice and use cream(malai) or milk in stead.
    If you have oily and limp hair.u can boil tea leaves in water and add a a few drops of lemon juice to it.cool it and use it as a last rinse after shampooing.it gives a lot of bounce to the hair and takes away the oiliness.
    Iwould really appreciate if someone could give me a tip for getting rid of dandruff.i have tried a lot of home remedies but they do not seem to work.
    Thank you.

6. hima

hima New IL'ite

Luscious Lips
    Whatever lipstick you use, there is one golden rule to follow... just make sure that it is right for your skin tone, hair and eye coloring. Go vampy for the night time with darker shades, and keep it calm and cute with tinted lip-gloss during the day.
    • Top tip - if you want great looking shimmery lips try applying sparkling eye shadow over the top of your lipstick to create a new shiny shade, absolutely free!

• Blushing Beauty
      Only apply your blush to the apples of your cheeks, and build up the color layers slowly. Next, blend the blush in so that the color looks natural. Remember, you’re just trying to enhance the facial definition that you already have. No matter how much we may want to, it is impossible to draw on fantastic cheekbones. Just be yourself!
      • Top tip - if you make a mistake and put too much blusher on, don’t panic! You don’t need to start over. Instead, just moisten a sponge and gently dab your cheeks with it. This will dilute the color and return your overall look to something acceptable!:goodidea:

7. mumtaz

mumtaz New IL'ite

hi friends,even i dont know the solution for this.i like to have some advice regarding this. can any one suggest the safest method.
    bye

8. saviblr

saviblr New IL'ite

Ladies,

I'm sure,some % of U must be aware of the solution to this.I hope to see a reply from somebody atleast.Its been days I posted this query on this thread.:icon_frown: but no reply.

Thanks

9. queenathome

queenathome New IL'ite

10. saviblr

saviblr New IL'ite

Hey Thanks so much.This has been useful.How about some creams available in the market? Any suggestions, if U know abt them?

1 person likes this.