Beauty Service at home/ Reasonable Beauty Parlours

Discussion in 'Personal Services in Dubai' started by dubailady9, Nov 11, 2010.

1. mansipawan

mansipawan New IL'ite

Hi dubailady9,
    sorry for late reply.i stay in sharjah n i don't think u wud b able to come all the way here,if u r still ready plz rply to dis msg n i will get in touch with u.

love Mansi.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2011
  2. cryschet

cryschet New IL'ite

Hi dubailady9,

I am also in TECOm and would be interested in having a beautician come home. If you do manage to find anyone, I would appreciate if you can share the details.

I moved to Dubai in November 2010, so new here too, if you would like to catch up sometime, will be great.

--Crystal

3. Sharmili Navab

Sharmili Navab Bronze IL'ite

Dear IL mates,
    I wud strongly recommend Ms. Preethi, Cosmetologist, for a very good facial, its late night but still I thought I would post this detail as soon as possible so that those who are in need would contact her. I have tried many who does home service but I cant compare anyone with Preethi she is so professional and u wud alos feel & enjoy her facial.

I have copied her tarif below and some details abt her treatments:

She is a cosmetolgist has been in Dubai for now 13 years , and working for some reputed spas of dubai.She seriously have no packages as such,,,but due to increase demand, she have kept some few select from that what u want for Any 5 items,,,for Dhs 350/-

1.Facial,2.waxing,,,,but to any one part of the body eg, only hands or legs or stomach,so nly one,3.eyebrow,4 haircut,5hot oil treatment 6.Neck and shoulder massage,7 manicure
    8.full face threading.9 henna application 10.blow dry.

Well her facials are all organic, specially made of plant stem cells, well its a brand called Histomer,,,,,,she belive firmly with this,,when she does a basic facial which is costing 150dhs,it will be a basic analysis to know what kind of skin and what treatment we should carry for a good anitageing skin.

Body cellulite treatments, and body masages for relaxation, pregnancy, post and pre both take appointemnts prior for any services,,,,,3 days prior,,,,,,,,

well now to rates for
    A. Full body waxing 120
    B. Histomer Facial 150
    c. Hair cut 70
    d. blow dry 60-70
    e. Party makeup and hairstyle 300
    f. simple makeup 100
    g. swedish body massage 180
    h. Aromatheraphy massage 180
    i. cellulite massage 250

packages for cellulite massages with a session of ten is 2500,,,,, with no discounts,,,,,and relatively would tell how u could go for maintainance massages to balance up ur weight,

body countouring massages,,,,,,,,again 200 depends on how many u want,,,,,,

Body scrub with masage a spa ritual package,,,,,,,is consisting of one and half hr,,,,,,,250dhs,,,

Well please contact her for any more further queries for anything,,,,she is in facebook,,,,,,,,so what ever u would want to u could add her there or ask in ur mails ,hope to serve u asap,,,,,

god bless and always stay beautiful from within which reflects your beauty ............

4. sureena29

sureena29 New IL'ite

Hi there,

Could you please give me Tani Didi's number.

Thank you:)

5. RupaKannan

RupaKannan Junior IL'ite

Can u guys plz share the numbers... m from karama ... looking for gud reasonable parlour or a beautician who can come home n do the needful

6. Mumbaisee

Mumbaisee New IL'ite

If you wish can contact Khushi (an Indian lady)
    .Also there is a guy from Mumbai who dear good head massage (champi) for AED 40 & Hair spa for AED 70.
    If you want their contacts drop me a text,both of them are goo at their job.

7. Mumbaisee

Mumbaisee New IL'ite

Hi,
    Am trying to complete my ten posts of the month.

8. Neetubhavsar

Neetubhavsar New IL'ite

Hii I am also new in dubai and looking for a parlor lady who will come home for waxing n threading can u give me her contact no please

9. Suru

Suru New IL'ite

Hey Neetu- Am new to this forum as well.By any chance did u find any contact details for parlour lady ? Would really appreciate if u can share the details :)
    TIA

10. dhriti17

dhriti17 Senior IL'ite

Iam also new to Dubai . I wish to have somd idea abt how much would the miimum charges be for threading and wasxing in reasonable good parlours .

Thanks friends for ur useful information.

Ramya