Beauty parlour in Nainital

Discussion in 'Northern and Central Indian States' started by BandanaKapoor, May 5, 2010.

1. BandanaKapoor

BandanaKapoor New IL'ite

Hello Frnds,

I have heard about ear piercing done in parlour will be painless. My cousin is interested in ear piercing, please suggest some beauty parlour in Nainital.

regards,
    Bandana :cheers

2. Isabel66

Isabel66 Junior IL'ite

Hi Bandana
    Yes, it is true. Ear piercing is quite painless at a good beauty parlour. You can contact Beauty Place. It is located at 38 Bara Bazar, Mallital, Nainital. You can fix an appointment with them at 05942-237618 and 94120 85618. One of my friends got her daughters' ear pierced here.
    Best wishes

3. BandanaSen

BandanaSen Bronze IL'ite

Dear Bandana
    I got my own daughter's ear pierced at my jewellers'. He did the ear piercing with the help of a small gun and it was quite painless.
    As far as beauty parlours are concerned, you may contact Stylo Beauty Parlour. It is located opp Royal Hotel, Mallital. Phone no is 05942 237539.

4. NitiSaini

NitiSaini Senior IL'ite

Hi Bandana
    Ear piercing is an important point in the life of a baby girl. She can get to wear ear rings and studs etc etc. I had my ear piercing done around 3 years of age.
    I suggest you contact Lakshmi Beauty Parlour. The address is Durgapuri Mandir, Ramnagar, Nainital.
    The phone no is 735 1000 631. I have taken beauty treatments from there and I dont know whether they do ear peircing or not.

5. shefalisingh

shefalisingh Senior IL'ite

Hi
    Oh yes, Niti is right. Ear piercing is an important moment in a girl's life. She starts to get to wear jewellery. I still remember that when I got my ear pierced, my father made a present of a tiny pair of earring. I was so happy when I got to wear them.
    One good beauty parlour is Inza Beauty Parlour. The address is Inza complex, Nariman Chauhara, Kathgodam, Nainital. The phone no is 9837 262837.
    Do post photos of the little one wearing earrings...