1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Beauty care with Nature products

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by shilpa12345, Apr 27, 2008.

1. RamyaShreeVnky

RamyaShreeVnky New IL'ite

nice tips.. i shud try some

2. krishnateja

krishnateja New IL'ite

Any one please suggest me that how can i reduce hallow eyes please tell me the solution

3. DavenaRosalie

DavenaRosalie Silver IL'ite

thank you for the tips, will try them soon

4. PersonalityIkon

PersonalityIkon New IL'ite

Nice blog. Share more information like this.

5. star90new

star90new Bronze IL'ite

In a way you are lucky if you have oily skin...
    wrinkles wont find you easily.. you will look younger when you are older.
    Try to keep your face clean by washing by chickpea flour . it will reduce oil with no side affects.

kalcandu likes this.
  6. KateFowler777

KateFowler777 New IL'ite

I prefer massage to. It makes my skin healthy and it's so smooth. Anyway, thanks for your tips. I also used to make sauna http://sdsaustralia.com/ at home and go there after work out. Working really good.

7. Richa1994

Richa1994 New IL'ite

since there are many products available for beauty care in a market but those products contains harmful chemicals and toxins which are not beneficial for health.there are so many natural products for skin care such as application of apple cider vinegar and raw honey.Homemade mask of potato and carrot.

8. Richa1994

Richa1994 New IL'ite

There is no other better way than caring skin beauty with natural products.There are many natural products are available which help in dealing with skin problem such as aloe vera help in reducing scars,juices of cucumber,potatoes and tomatoes helps in reducing dark circles,turmeric and honey used in home made face mask.Apart from these there are many other natural products available which help in dealing skin problems.

9. Richa1994

Richa1994 New IL'ite

There is no other better way than caring skin beauty with natural products.There are many natural products are available which help in dealing with skin problem such as aloe vera help in reducing scars,juices of cucumber,potatoes and tomatoes helps in reducing dark circles,turmeric and honey used in home made face mask.Apart from these there are many other natural products available which help in dealing skin problems.

10. Richa1994

Richa1994 New IL'ite