1. Interested in Natural Skin Care Solutions?: Check Here
    Dismiss Notice

Beauty care with Nature products

Discussion in 'Face & Skin Care' started by shilpa12345, Apr 27, 2008.

1. PratyuSingh

PratyuSingh New IL'ite

Hi! I have been using a lot of tips on here about natural products for skin and body care and they are working really well. Best part is that most of these items are easily available too! I also have to mention that I did pick up a bottle of Parachute advansed body lotion and that it is working really well for me. I like the fact that it is not heavy and greasy on my skin. It also has a nice fragrance which is not overpowering. My skin does feel softer and I am sure with regular application it will look much better too!

1 person likes this.
  2. AnushkaD

AnushkaD New IL'ite

Hey Pratyu.. I'm looking forward to their new summer variant.. Should go searching and see if its available at the store near my place.. I loved their earlier lotions and it make my skin so much softer and smoother. Looking forward to this one and hoping to have a good review of it!

3. peacetips

peacetips Silver IL'ite

Re: Cucumber mask

what do you use for wrinkles/ crow's feet (mild)

Last edited: Apr 6, 2012
  4. keertana999

keertana999 New IL'ite

Beauty care with nature products are made with the common available herbs, vegetables, fruits to cure skin problems and maintain healthy skin. The combination is made in the form of powder, juice, extract, paste etc. Natural home made methods are simple, no side effects, no chemicals, inexpensive.

5. binti

binti New IL'ite

Basic Care
    Basic Care 2 'Cucumber' Eye Treat Gel

Do your eyes reveal the disturbed state of your mind- those sleepless nights or your poor lifestyle? Well stop punishing your beautiful delicate eyes. Give them the care they deserve. Basic Care comes to your rescue that cools and refreshes the delicate skin around the eyes. The 2 piece Cucumber Eye Treat Gel set make your eyes look attractive.

6. himalayas

himalayas New IL'ite

1)Drink lots of water as possible.
    2)Do yoga daily, It help in your mind and body fresh.
    3)Apply ice on your face, It will help you to reducing tinning.

7. 578reshmi

578reshmi New IL'ite

Thanks for the great tips. The summer months are here and protecting the skin is a must, but there are several who don't have the time to do so. For them I would recommend Parachute's new summer variant. Unlike other lotions, this one is non sticky and very light. it has got mint extracts that act as natural anti tan agents.

8. decentreader

decentreader Silver IL'ite

very intersting thread ,i m also joining u gils

9. nafiz

nafiz New IL'ite

wow thanks for your nice tips.

10. keertana999

keertana999 New IL'ite

Nature’s Basin is the only website you will need to find a wide range of natural makeup perfect for all your organic beauty care needs and gifts. Our natural beauty products are only of the highest quality because when it comes to looking after you, only the best will do. Here at Nature’s Basin we are firm believers that if you wouldn’t eat the ingredients, why let your skin absorb them? We have searched the market to find the best natural beauty care products so you don’t have to.