1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Beautiful thoughts of life

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, Aug 20, 2012.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji Finest Post Winner

Smooth roads never make good drivers!
    Smooth sea never makes good sailors!
    Clear Skies never make good pilots!
    Problem free life never makes a strong & good person!
    Be strong enough to accept the challenges of life.
    Don’t ask Life
    “Why me?”
    Instead say
    “Try Me!”

Yesterday I have entered into the 70th year of my life. In these sixty nine years life has taught me so many things. Have learnt that without struggling you wont get anything. Learnt that expectation from others…. may hurt many a times.. BUT Expectation from your own self will always inspire you. From childhood I am very interested in collecting quotes. Some I have tried to follow

Relationships are like birds, if you hold tightly they DIE
    If you hold Loosely, they FLY But if you hold with care,
    They remain with you for ever.!!!!!

Relationship with our own people have always been good but some relations have tried my patience also. They have tried to find fault and put me in trouble also. Relationship with friends had always been good and I could make so many friends in life who have always cared, loved and made me special always.

In School we learn lessons before we take the test… In life we take the test before we learn the lesson…

Life unfolds a lot of misunderstandings everyday..every moment..
    Its up to us to: Solve it.or Leave it.orLive with it..

To achieve success I had to go through many test and had to put so much effort. No force could stop me from achieving my goals when I had determination to achieve the goal

Every test in our life makes us Bitter or Better. Every problem comes to make us or break us. Choice is our’s whether we become Victim or Victor.

Definition Of TIME:

It looks Slow, When you Wait.
    It looks Fast, When you are Afraid.
    It looks Long, When you are Sad.
    It looks Short, When you are Happy.
    It looks Endless, When you are At Pain.
    It looks Deadly, When you are Bored.

Time Can Only Be Determined By your Feelings and your Mental Condition, Not By Clocks…

I cant believe myself that I have lived for 69 years sometimes enjoying, sometimes struggling, had good friends who were always there to give me a helping hand, caring and loving

ULTIMATELY I’ve Learned
    ~ I came alone and i’ve to go alone
    ~ People r with u only when they need u,
    not otherwise
    ~ Extra care of anyone by you will ultimately
    bring a blame for you, not appreciation
    ~ A simple LIE of ur close one can break you
    more than anything
    ~ Its very hard to weep alone when there is no
    shoulder to support U
    ULTIMATELY I’ve Learned:
    ~ Help people but not up to the point beyond
    ur dignity!

People dont need our advice but they need a hand to hold, an ear to listen and a heart to understand them.

NOT all fingers are of same LENGTH,
    but when they are BENT, all stand in EQUAL length.
    Similarly, LIFE becomes easier & stronger
    when we BEND & ADJUST to certain situations

If you want to feel rich, just count the things you have that money can’t buy. Learnt in life that money is not the key to happiness. Money is important for the basic needs of life but sometimes money cannot replace relationship.s It cannot buy happiness. It cannot make us truly rich. Our children are the greatest richness.

Life is made up of small pleasures. Happiness is made up of those tiny successes. The big ones come too infrequently. And if you don’t collect all these tiny successes, the big ones don’t really mean anything. ~ Norman Lear
    —–
    I learnt that to forgive is the most beautiful form of love. In return we will receive untold peace and happiness. When my close friends dont talk to me I used to feel very bad. I always want someone to be with me and when friends who are close to me stop talking I feel very bad. I myself will go to them and tell them sorry if I have done anything wrong and ask them to forgive me. This habit of mine has been there since childhood. When I was eight years old I had a best friend. She stopped talking to me. I used to go in front of her house and call her. I still remember those days. Even when I was working when any of my close friend stop talking I used to clear my doubts withe them.

Often when we lose hope and think this is the end….GOD smiles from above and says, “Relax, sweetheart, it’s just a bend, not the end!”

I have experienced that God has always been with me and guided me the right path. He had always sent someone to help me and guide me. I have learnt a lot from my mistakes.

Life Is Very Strange !!!

We Wish To Wear High Brands, But We Feel Most Comfortable In Simple Dresses…

We Wish To Sit In A Five Star Hotel With Elite People, But We Enjoy The Roadside Vendor Food With Friends …

We Wish To Own Big Car & Go On Long Drives, Yet We Talk Our Heart Out Only While Walking Down A Long Road …

We Have 64GB iPods Filled ith Songs, But Sometimes A Song On Radio
    Brings A Smile That Cannot Be Compared …

Life Is Simple Indeed But We Make It Complex By Running After What Never Gives Us Happiness …

We Shouldn’t Chase Luxuries & Glamour Blindly, Lets Focus On The Peace Of
    Heart n Soul Also … ♥ ♥

8 people like this.