Beautiful Presentation

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Sharada, Nov 3, 2005.

1. Sharada

Sharada Senior IL'ite

This presentation brought tears to my eyes. It was so moving and there was so much of truth in it. We all wait for the big things to happen, forgetting the small joys enroute. Happiness is not a destination - it is the journey through life. I hope all of you enjoy (and get misty-eyed) after viewing this.

Sharada

Note: Click on the below link Happinessisavoyage.pps - the presentation will open! Enjoy every moment!

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2005

2. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

A Very Poignant Presentation!

I went through the presentation. Though the basic idea is known, the words used to weave that idea are quite new and like your way of writing, very brief and powerful. I enjoyed the presentation, but was also disturbed by it.
    A very nice post, Sharada.
    sridhar

3. sumi

sumi New IL'ite

nice presentation

I read the presentation about happiness. It is a very nice presentaion.

keep it up

sumi

4. Sharada

Sharada Senior IL'ite

thanks

Dear Varalotti and Sumi,
    The presentation does drive home many simple truths - its effectiveness lies in its simplicity. That's why I wanted to share it with my friends on this forum. I'm glad that you liked it. But, V why did you find it disturbing? Touching yes, especially the part about the race for the handicapped.
    Harivansh Rai Bachhan once said "jab tak zindagi hai, tab tak sangharsh hai." Means as long as there is life, there is struggle.
    Sharada

5. varalotti

varalotti IL Hall of Fame

Probably because of ageing, I'm 27 You know!

Profound statements like the one in your presentation have started to disturb me of late. I think it's because of my age. You know I turned 27 last April and that has made me think a lot about statements like these. That's why I found it disturbing.
    varalotti

6. sudhavnarasimhan

sudhavnarasimhan Silver IL'ite

good presentation

Hello Sharada,
    Finally the powerpoint presentation opened today in my pc, and it was very well done also. All the messages were good and i decided to store it on my pc for future reference. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Hello Sridhar,
    Why do you say you are growing old at 27, that is still young ! By the way i thought from your writings and your experience , you were much older. Since it is a ladies site are you camouflaging your true age by any chance![​IMG]

reagards,

7. Sharada

Sharada Senior IL'ite

Thanks Sudha

The presentation took time for me to load on to this site too - the ever helpful Induslady and myself were online for hours and finally she was able to download the presentation. Although it was exasperating - as file size was too big, etc we didn't give up cos we wanted all of you to see it. Am glad that it appealed to you - do fwd it to your friends/relatives.
    All the best,
    Sharada

Last edited: Nov 11, 2005