1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

" Be the person whom your husband fell in love with in the first place "

Discussion in 'Married Life' started by Sonu123, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Sonu123

Sonu123 Silver IL'ite

"Be the person whom your husband fell in love with in the first place" - today when i read these lines stated by Eandian in one her post replies. Somthing hit me hard .. very hard actually !!!

Ours is luv cum arrange marraige. Today being our 15 months of togetherness.. ofcourse we both still love each other .. but then there have been times when we have fought ... fought on something we never expected would happen between us ! like fighting over money matters , the co-sister and MIL issues , being romantic and expressive blah blah...

When we fight we still love each other for sure .. i mean out of anger i never think of troubling him saying no food today ... nor does his care / support for me reduces incase am unwell at times when he is angry with me ... but during our so called philosophical moods - we tell each other sorry we spoiled each others life .... Just imagine just a year of marraige and we feel sorry for each other :( :( :( :(

And Today the fact hits me hard - my husband loves me ... he proposed me at the first instance for the person i was then ... and what have i made out of myself now ! :(

I remember when we were friends :

1.) i knew how much he cared about every penny he earned .. and that time when i luved his though why have i became now like ur so kanjus ... u dont spend any money on little things like flowers cakes etc etc ... do u actually care for these materialistic stuff ! or just that i hear it from some lady around and feel sad that my hubby isnt dont it :O

2.) Even then he used to sometimes tell me abt his bhabhi (my co-sister) and what relation he shared with her and the kid in home (his niece) ... When i liked those sweet talks then .. and loved the love in their family why not now ?? ofcourse i have seen the dark side of my co-sister :X but shouldnt i still care only for my hubby rather than others !!! :bonk

3.) Money matters ... arrey as a friend he always knew i was least interested abt money ...someone who was never against son spending hard on parents ... but now after becoming a wife, not that i nag when he spends money on my PIL .. infact i completely support him infact force him to gift something or the other ... but when its over budget and that too not directly for PIL but for his elder brother or co-sister her daugher who are again --- LOOTING him ... i feel bad and argue ... all in all i am no more the person he loved me !!!!!! :(

4.) Always being beautiful .... dressing up in ways to charm him secretly ;) And now i am hardly properly dressed until we are going outstide ...huh

So today am all set to make a change in me ...ooppss to remove all the changes in me that have come up after becoming a wife:D

Hope we all dress up in the colours of our hubby dear instead of our ILs:p ( In laws i meant )

12 people like this.

2. eandian

eandian IL Hall of Fame

Very glad dear.

1 person likes this.
  3. Sonu123

Sonu123 Silver IL'ite

4. funtuuush

funtuuush Senior IL'ite

just loosen the grip dear...thats it. all will be well. well infact everything is good. ur boat is not that bad.

5. jogu07

jogu07 Gold IL'ite

Dear Sonu...Reading your post has made me ponder however I think it is the situation and the circumstances to which we/you react differently, it doesnt mean that you or any person for that matter has changed else you wouldnt have felt the way you are feeling now...!!!

It is a positive approach from your end that you want to behave and act the same way you did and my best wishes are with you..! Feel confident and stay positive..!!!

Good luck and God bless..!!

1 person likes this.