1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Be fat avoid fatality

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Balajee, Sep 4, 2015.

1. Srama

Srama Finest Post Winner

Well Balajee, after reading your post and trying to decipher the whole Sheen amystery for days together now, well actually I did not try that hard but after reading you, I will just say that I will be on a mission to get fat! Yes boss! If you say so.

2. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Satchi I thought you had finally won the battle of the bulge. Looks like it is continuing. I don't think any fatso wants to cop it out at the earliest. They generally love life and want to live long.

3. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Akanksha, law and order is pretty bad in the US. Anytime a person could be attacked by some psycho or other.So it is better to be fat than to be sorry.

4. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Jazmeen I am not laughing at the murder itself. That is no doubt gory but my focusis is on obesity not the killing.

5. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Tanuu, as I told Jazmeen, the focuz is on obesity here and not on murder. I am just using the murder as a launch pad to laugh at obesity.

6. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Sabitha, you tried to decipher the Sheena mystery? The hairline of Mumb ai cops is thinning fast trying to do that. Plump is better than slump.

7. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Balajee, battles are fought, won only to find the soldiers from the opposing side infiltrating territory leading to more skirmishes. A war is never truly over.

8. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Balaji,
    i am late to the party, what a wonderful post and great replies too to it.

i am 105 kgs, as per my last report, so , like the Don said, no suitcase has been made in 11 countries that can fit me in it.

Yes now even an empty suitcase, can be seized from a person's home, and a motive made, that he was about to kill someone and put the body in it.

HAHA

Yes as they say, better be fat and fit.

Regards

kamal

9. Balajee

Balajee IL Hall of Fame

Satchi victory in the battle of bulge is not always a Pyrrhic one. I have kept the enemy soldiers under control for years. One has to show a bit of aggression against them, that's all.

1 person likes this.
  10. satchitananda

satchitananda IL Hall of Fame

Balajee, the energy to be aggressive waxes and wanes and the battle is very frequently a kind of tug of war between this side and that, one side getting the better of the other once in a while. That kind of ensures that neither side is a victor in the true sense. Though I would love to be a victor and beat the enemy flat, I have to content myself with finding a middle path somewhere.