1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bday party

Discussion in 'Birthday Party Planning' started by piano, Dec 29, 2014.

1. piano

piano Bronze IL'ite

Need all yr suggestions.My daughter is 3 yr old and it's reg her bday party.we have moved to our new house in blore and I/she don't have much friends.one or two friends of mine/hers had gone on vacation.i don't know how to organise party.my I laws/parents just came for house warming fn from chennai n can't come again.one I two relatives also gone on vacation.my sweetly pie was asking for Mickey Mouse cake so just ordered that.now only we three n neighbour one kid

2. Rakhii

Rakhii Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Piano, its OK to not have grand parties every year. How about not having a party at all this year and postpone that for next year? If it were me, I would just get the cake and spend the day doing things that she likes the most. Maybe a visit to the zoo? Something like that. Making a day special doesnt mean you have to have a big party right?

sindmani and swaran like this.
  3. piano

piano Bronze IL'ite

Actually we didn't want to have party but my daughter saw mckey bday in TV n started asking for it that's why this tension but I managed the show ordered food for all workers in our apts they all ate full stomach me n hubby v happy then in car park met one neighbour n invited her she invited 4-5 kids known to her had cake cutting n my daughter v happy n enjoyed n said like Mickey my friends also cvme for my bday I thank god

sindmani likes this.
  4. angelareese

angelareese New IL'ite

We should make certain that you buy the party products for your little daughter' enjoyment and celebration on her birthday party. You can sure be the perfect parent if things go right. Other than, you will never hear the end of it if you get it incorrect. Following various tips for making a birthday successful, and understanding how not to waste money buying the wrong birthday party decorations, could see you via the triumph of this glorious event.