1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice

Bay Area ILite - Lets plan to meet

Discussion in 'Indians in Bay Area' started by Ria2006, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Ria2006

Ria2006 Silver IL'ite

Hello Folks.

Thanks for great enthusiasm. However I have slight change in my plans. I had to plan India trip on short notice. I am off to India for 4 weeks.

I would like you all to still go ahead and meet up. Can anyone drive the agenda from here. I am flying to India in a week. I wouldnot be able to make it this time. But I am all up for next time.

Thank you
    Ria

2. GPriya

GPriya Bronze IL'ite

Hi Girls,

I am available for the march 8th meet. I would be happy if you all plan for Dosa place as I heard great things about it, but never tried yet. May be this would be a good chance for me to try.

Vidhya, I have already responded to your PM and hopefully, if others are as interested as you and I are, may be we all get a chance to meet in person finally. I see the proximity of all of us is close and in and around sunnyvale,santaclara.

We have hardly 5 days and decide fast.

Love u all,
    Geeth Priya.

3. SUBHALAKSHMI SRIHARI

SUBHALAKSHMI SRIHARI New IL'ite

HI ALL,
    I wont be available till next saturday. Will update in case things changes.

4. vidhukumar

vidhukumar Senior IL'ite

yes priya i got your PM.....looks likes like kavya&subhalakshmi wont be able to make it.....subhalakshmi,incase your plans change&you are available.....pls let us know&join us.....mythreyi&honeyj...whats up?no response from you two?pls PM me asap and let me know if you are coming,as priya said,not much time leaft!!and yeah priya,let fix the place as Dosa place ....i have been there 2-3 times...

5. SUBHALAKSHMI SRIHARI

SUBHALAKSHMI SRIHARI New IL'ite

sure, will confirm and update if there any changes in my plans.

6. Mythraeyi

Mythraeyi Silver IL'ite

Hello,

Sorry for not responding earlier, but I was just waiting to confirm. One of my friends is having surgery this weekend and I need to help her as she is going to be in the hospital. So, unfortunately i will not be able to make it. hopefully next time. hope you gals have lots of fun and do post the pics.

7. pushkala

pushkala New IL'ite

Bay Area Ladies.. .
    I have been searching for a good Driving school..can u guys suggest me one...

8. Venonimiss

Venonimiss Bronze IL'ite

Hello Ladies, I was reading about IL meeting in Chennai and I browsed through the bay area IL section to see if there is any meetup. I am glad to see a bunch of ladies from around Santa Clara are willing to meet.

I live in San Ramon and I can drive down to either Santa Clara or Fremont. And I am ok with or without spouse/kids. Infact I would love to have my 2-year old daughter play with any of your kids. On the other hand, it may take the whole time we meet to just watch over and look after our kids. May be 'without' is better, if you have your spouse or someone who can take care of the kids. How about sometime in April - Say April 12th, 2008 in one of the places Ria suggested. Thanks.

9. GPriya

GPriya Bronze IL'ite

Hi Vironimiss,

Bayarea ilites meet was scheduled and happened last saturday Mar 8th. I met Vidhukumar only as others couldn't make it and Vidhya (vidhukumar) came with her hubby and kid. We had good time getting to know each other and plan to meet again privately whenever we find time.

There was one other Ilite HoneyJ is supposed to join us, but she didn't show up. Others who have expressed interest earlier were preoccupied on that particular day and hence coneveyed about their inability to make it well in advance. Anyway, I felt it would be fun, meeting all as a group and make it a habit to meet atleast once a month or so. Lets wait and see how far others are interested in the meeting and then we can plan.

Take care,
    GPriya.

10. Venonimiss

Venonimiss Bronze IL'ite

Hi Priya, Oh..I would have been there if I have known that IL are meeting on Mar 8. Please post any dates, if there is a meet coming up. Thanks