1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Battle with a lizard

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by shubhasiddharth, Mar 19, 2009.

1. shubhasiddharth

shubhasiddharth Bronze IL'ite

2. S Priya

S Priya Senior IL'ite

Dear,

U just missed u sleep but my sis is even more worst, each time belive me each time she goes to the restrooms speically and any rooms anywhere she will look at everynook and corner to see there is no lizard, if she sees them she will not enter still they r out of sight, even NC she will not go what ever time u may take to put the lizard out of sight if found in restrooms, u r better u fought ur battle but for her she will be max far from it. I will inform her hw brave u have been !

3. Jpatma

Jpatma Silver IL'ite

Dear shubha,
    When i see a lizard i will imagine it as crocodile & will keep explaining it is mini croc sans teeth . I hate when it leaves the dropings around.

Iam not afraid of it , i think it makes life miserable.
    Jaya

4. Mindian

Mindian IL Hall of Fame

hey shubha,

ditto ditto ditto with me...has happened around 1 or 2 at night. ohhh that terrible clicking noise.....but do not have the guts to tackle alone..will call my hubby and see, how sweet of him he will come and drive it out for me..otherwise i cannot sleep he knows:)
    and exactly as u said my mother thinks something is terribly wrong with me and that my dh is too good to a crazy person like me...:)

love
    Mindi

5. shubhasiddharth

@Priya
    you call me brave? I am not..I sweat profusely everytime I see a lizard/ a cockroach..its just my stubborn feeling to get them rid of home, I chase them.I am always seen chasing lizards/ cockroaches with a broom..

@Jaya
    A crocodile? lol! ya they are there to make life miserable

@Mindi
    welcome to the club sister! No one helps me chase and am all by myself.OA will not be aware even if he steps on one.

6. swathi14

swathi14 IL Hall of Fame

Hai

I used to live with them. What ever clean the room is, still it is present. No other way...

andal

7. sumykm

sumykm New IL'ite

Dear Shubha,
    I don't have problems with them as far as they don't fall on me. I've couple of big ones..yeah the crocodile type in my living room. "Marapalli"...Even if we drive away, it traces its way back. I use them as a means to scare my children to finish their food otherwise they will come and bite. My kids both are neither scared of them too. haha.
    Sumy

8. shubhasiddharth

@Andal
    You are one brave lady...really..I dont know how you bear the sight of a lizzard..yikes..so scary

@Sumy
    poor kids, you scare them showing a lizard?kashtam undu ketto

9. sigmabeta

sigmabeta Bronze IL'ite

Ha Ha, Shubha, even though I'm also scared of lizards, I just couldnt help laughing at this one. You opened all the doors and windows so it could go out.
    Yesterday we were getting into the car and one buzzing fly also entered inside. My DH, instead of opening the window, opened the door for the fly to go out. Gawd I laughed so much, now I read your post.
    Well written. :)

10. shubhasiddharth

@Sigmabeta
    ya I did open all doors and windows and that too @ past 12 in the midnight. That moment, all i thought was to get rid of the lizard..Thanks for dropping by sigmabeta ( btw, I like your username)