1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Batch of Brand INDIA !!!

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by AkhilaaSaras, Dec 1, 2011.

1. AkhilaaSaras

AkhilaaSaras Gold IL'ite

It was the year of review, screening, working models, preparation of conceptual records , these indicate that we are in our Final year of professional course. We friends 6 in a gang named Ranju, Madhu, Banu, Poorni,Bhavs, Akhil(me) unfortunately(for that company!!!!) got placed in same well branded IT tree. We successfully completed our UG professional degree and were waiting for our call letters.
    We had a greedy thought that we will be give same branch for our training. But our luck we got it separately :cry: .. Ranju went on in December month batch and banu on January batch both in different centres. We, the next 4 were on edge of our seats awaiting the arrival of our letters. In the mid Bavs dropped her call letter and joined her higher studies and madhu got placed in different IT tree. The one sole left was me. I was in the verge of faint that I was the one left all alone. Poorni got her batch on March. So I was totally excluded. By the time I went and enquired and was extremely shocked hearing that I was called in January batch. The world was upside down for me.
    Then for the next 30 days was with phone and mail explaining my situations to those very kind hearted people (HR’s jus kidding yar dont be serious abt this). At last they accepted mine and kept me informing about the batches.
    Hurray!!!! I was given batch in April end in such a beautiful city Trivandrum. When I stepped in campus there really I felt proud of the dynamic building standing over the earth welcoming me with chill shots of droplets’…. Nothing it was just Rain he he he…. The next day was our induction. As soon as our induction started we had our self intro. We had a batch of 80 split up to two sub-batches 40 each. I was perplexed seeing my colleagues because I felt amidst the whole INDIA.
    Yes from all over INDIA the professionals came here for training. They were the same case of me. The drop outs of previous trainings, those missed call letters, those got married during the announcements etc… I saw people from Kashmir to kanyakumari and Gujarat to Megahlaya.
    Felt the flavour of INDIA. We were the last batch of year 2009. The faculties to whomever our batch was assigned were surprised to see the INDIA united there. We had all sorts of enjoyment. We conducted plays, skits, RJ show, Extempore, story chaining, article review , puzzle solver, psychometrics and at last culturals` . We were the only batch of having all sorts of enjoyment and the only batch blended in beautiful way. We had chance of knowing other lingual of INDIA. Shared our views and came to know the different specialities of the 27 states. We were given an extra support care and love as we were pet batch of that centre.
    Before joining here I was disappointed lot that I was parted from my friends. Now I feel jump on my feet in happiness that I made the whole INDIA was my friend. Yes when we mingle with multilingual people we can learn the adaptability, adjustability, work with team.

Really I am proud to be an INDIAN. We have got many chances to meet people in different habitats , different customs. But we belong to one community INDIA.:thumbsup

2. rgsrinivasan

rgsrinivasan IL Hall of Fame

Understanding others and their culture and relegious differences is so important any day AkhilaaSaras. Glad to see that you are into such a group and enjoy that. Nice to read. Thanks. -rgs

3. AkilaMani

AkilaMani Local Champion Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

You brought out the essense of unity in diversity beautifuly with your personal touch akhilaa....enjoyed reading!

Akila

4. sreemanavaneeth

sreemanavaneeth Gold IL'ite

Hai Akil,

Nice to know your experience. Always different culture will bring more happiness and we can gain more knowledge also my dear. you have summarised it in a very excellent way.

5. mssunitha2001

mssunitha2001 IL Hall of Fame

Dear akhilaasaras....

Enjoyed reading your blog ...could feel your anxiety, happiness etc., through your beautiful narration....good going !!!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

Happy to know that you are enjoying !!!!!!!!

Dear Akila Mani...all your fbs are wonderful akila....!!!!!!!!!! You give detailed fbs' which are really interesting to read !!!!!!!!

6. Suhaguru

Suhaguru Bronze IL'ite

Hi akhilaasaras,
    Enjoyed reading the blog. Your style was really good... It made me travel along side you in the training..

7. strangerrr

strangerrr Gold IL'ite

nice blog! the excitment you gone through those was vividly evident in the words u wrote..

all the very best!

:)

8. InnerBliss

InnerBliss Gold IL'ite

Lovely Akilaji,

It is true! My experience had been the same to some extent. We live in Australia and it is always a challenge to know more about our culture when we are in the multi cultural society. We come to read more about the pros and cons of our culture by living with the international community which really gives good ground of exposure. However, along with all those, we start accepting ourselves for all our virtues, strengths and limitations. It is our identity after all. That is what I have been teaching to my two kids as well. I teach them to be proud for not only our strengths but also for our limitations because that is what our identity is :)

9. AkhilaaSaras

AkhilaaSaras Gold IL'ite

Hi
    Good morning...
    Actually i posted and went out of station. jus today i returned. Thank you so much for your responses.

RGS, Thanks RGS. that was a nice experience for me. I dont miss it.

Akila Mani Exactly akila it was mini india. They all shared there cultural virtues.Thanks for your pretty comment

Sreemaan, Happy to see your comment. Yes we can learn more about people first.

Misssunitha, thank you so much suni...

Suhaguru, Thanks suha... all i learned from the bloggers here only.. they boosted me to put my own entry..

10. AkhilaaSaras

AkhilaaSaras Gold IL'ite

Hi Strangerrr,
    Thank you starngerrr for your valuable comments.

Hi InnerBliss
    Exactly. What you said was cent percent correct. Only those limitations differentiate us from others. We have specialities in our country but people are religion oriented. If they leave this atitude ours will be a heaven. Will hope for best always. Nice to hear from you. Thank you so much InnerBliss.