Banta's Lie Detector

Discussion in 'Jokes' started by Reenae, Nov 23, 2007.

1. Reenae

Reenae Bronze IL'ite

Santa the scientist worked at an IIT research laboratory & designed a gadget that could detect lies through voice & give out a loud buzzer in response. He was almost through with his invention & decided to give it a try. So he brought the gadget home & put it on the center table. In the evening, his son Bunty came late from the school.
    Santa asked him, “Bunty puttar, what took you so long? Why are you late from school?”
    Bunty answerd, “Dad, there were extra classes today”.
    Bunty hadn’t even finished his answer when the gadget gave out a loud buzzer. Santa was really glad to see the gadget work perfectly. He told Bunty, “Son, this gadget on the table can detect a lie & give out a buzzer in response so now quickly tell me the truth”.
    On finding himself cornered, the son replied, “I went for a movie Dad”.
    “Which one”? “Harry Potter”. Buzz…….the gadget goes off again.
    Bunty finally gives up, “OK Dad, it was Pyasi Jawani”. On hearing this, Santa got furious. “Shame on you son, when I was your age I never used to watch any dirty movies”. Buzz…….the gadget goes off again.
    Hearing all this, Bunty’s mother Preeto comes walking out of the kitchen saying, “Like father like son. After all he is your son”. The Buzzer goes off again & Santa falls on the floor unconscious.

2. Meenaneelakantan

Meenaneelakantan Bronze IL'ite

3. Arunarc

Arunarc Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

Hahahahaha good one