Banquet Halls/party Halls for 25th anniversary marriage

Discussion in 'Chennai' started by prithviolet, May 3, 2011.

1. prithviolet

prithviolet New IL'ite

Hi Friends,
    My parents 25th year anniversary is coming on this May.I need an banquet hall for 100 people in and around Adyar with best services..Plus i need ur help on what to do for my parents 25th yr wedding anniversary.Since i'm the elder daughter i need to make arrangements asap,,,PLEASE HELP ME with the banquet halls details and ideas to make the anniversary as a grand memory for my parents.my total budget is around 80k only...

2. kairos72

kairos72 Junior IL'ite

It depends upon your budget and plans. Estelle is there. But make sure you speak to the chef and plan the menu pakka and ask for tasting sessions. Hot chips in Neelangarai is also there. If the budget is a constraint there is a marriage hall near Adyar Telephone Exchange, Ananda Hall in Indira Nagar, the Besant Nagar community Hall and if you check in Just dial some more will pop up. Here you can arrange catering from outside and book the a/c hall. Thamboolam bags must be eco - either paper or cloth type. Don't forget the photographer!! ALL THE BEST!!:thumbsup

3. vidyagan

vidyagan Bronze IL'ite

You can check the Goldmine Hotels - Koyambedu, Sangeetha, Saravana Bhavan, Ambika Empire, Green Park Hotels