Bangalore schools

Discussion in 'Schools/Playschools/Daycares in Bangalore' started by sajita, Feb 15, 2008.

1. meenakshirajan

meenakshirajan Silver IL'ite

Hello Pranitha,
    Gear Innovative International School which is off Sarjapur Road is also suppose to be a good school. Phone no. 080 28440919
    Meenakshi Rajan

2. Nivedha357

Nivedha357 New IL'ite

Thank you Sindhu. Let me call the shools again on May end and check the status.

3. kk_karthi2000

kk_karthi2000 Bronze IL'ite

Bangalore School Admission

Hi all,

My kid is 2 years and will be completing his 3rd year by May 2009. Will I get admission for my kid in any schools in 2009? If so which one is best for my kid? I am staying near silk board. Schools near to this place will b of much useful to me. And what is the procedure for the admission?

4. essvee

essvee New IL'ite

Re: Bangalore School Admission

Dear Karthi,

There's a list of schools in this post.
    http://www.indusladies.com/forums/bangalore/20885-bangalore-schools.html#post235026

You can check this out and call up the schools to enquire about the admission process, fees, admission forms etc. I think most schools take kids who are 3 plus for the nursery class. Most schools issue the admission forms in Oct.- nov. for the next academic session.

There are some montessori /playgroups who take kids when they are 2 or 2.5 years before you put them in a regular school.

Also, there are threads in this forum discussing the school admission process.....you can go thru them and get an idea about the whole thing.

Cheers
    Sonalika

5. rajalakshmi

rajalakshmi New IL'ite

Hi Everybody,

My son is in 6th Standard studying in Gurgaon, he has a problem in writing, he hates writing or aversion for writing. We tried to speak to him, he says he do not have any problem. I do not know what to do.

Can any one suggest how to come out this problem. Now he wanted to study in Bangalore as my parents are in Bangalore.

Can any one suggest is there any school give admission to these tye of kids in Bangalore. He is very good in Orals.

Regards
    Lakshmi

6. debarati_23

debarati_23 New IL'ite

Hi,
    I am a mother of a 3 year old son. Currently, I am residing in California, USA. I want some information regarding Cambridge Public School, HSR Layout, Bangalore. When will the admission process for LKG start? I will be returning back to Bangalore, in March 2009. Will I be late for school admissions?

7. Sindhurao

Sindhurao Gold IL'ite

Hi Debarati_23:

I don't know about Cambridge Public school. However, normally the admission process starts around end of October /beginning of November for the next academic year. So you can fill up online forms, call and check with the school. You might stand a chance since you are coming from another country - but that is a chance you will be taking.

Hope this helps.

Sindhu

8. muralijais

muralijais New IL'ite

Hi All,

First of all I would like to thank all the active members for such a valuable discussion threads on schools. I have been breaking my head for almost a month now to get some good schools based on web reviews in to my list for my 3.5 year old (to be in June 2009) son.

I live near Silk Board Junction and I have to decide on the following schools:

1. Deens Academy - 19kms from where I live
    2. GEAR Innovative - Should be < 10kms
    3. Treamis - 13kms

I am looking for a school which gives equal importance to extra-curricular apart from academics. To be precise, I am more worried about my kid development in personality and attitude than academics. I have seen that qualities like leadership, innovative or out-of-box thinking etc., has to be taught from child hood days rather than in adult stages which will shape the kid to a successful individual.

If you have suggestions for other schools of such qualities in and around HSR LAyout, Electronics City, Marathahalli, Sarjapur Road etc., it would be more valuable for me to decide and conclude a best place.

Thanks in advance.

Murali

9. chidambaripanyam

chidambaripanyam Senior IL'ite

Dear Debarati

In Cambridge Public School already admission process started.

Do not worry. U have chances of getting admission in the Cambridge Public School,HSR Layout. May be they will try to collect more amount. Last year i have admitted my kid in the cambridge school in the month of April. With that experience i can say u have chances.

In HSR Layout two schools are there. Which Cambridge Public School u r trying for u r kid?

Last edited: Nov 21, 2008
  10. ahas

ahas New IL'ite

Hi "Chidambaripanyam" we are moving back from US to bangalore with 6.5 and 3.5 yr old in Jan. How did you end up picking Cambridge? It will be of great help if I can have some feedback from you on this school. Thanks.