Bangalore ILites - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Bangalore' started by Induslady, Jan 28, 2006.

1. Parasu

Parasu Bronze IL'ite

Hi

i am amrutha, me too from Nandini Layout ........

2. pennybunny

pennybunny New IL'ite

hiya!
    a proud kannadathi frm blore

cheers
    laxmi

3. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Hi friends,
    i find this column is not active for quite some time now. Information about me can be seen in my profile details.
    Would like to get to know similar ILites in our neighbourhood.

4. Pavidhamu

Pavidhamu New IL'ite

Hi all,I'm also bglore and new to this forum.i have 4yrs old boy studying in Lkg. luving mil and dh.even after 5 yrs of married life still dh is amma boy.living with positive hop on kid for rest of my life.

5. joylokhi

joylokhi Platinum IL'ite

Hi @Pavidhamu welcome to IL. You will find a lot here in Indus ladies to take your mind off some regular issues.
    Felt it would be nice to have a vibrant community of Bangaloreans to interact. Let us await further responses. thanks.

6. ashneys

ashneys Platinum IL'ite

Hi ladies, am from blore too.

joylokhi likes this.
  7. sowmyakiru

sowmyakiru New IL'ite

hi friends,
    I'm sowmya born n brought up in Hubli
    recently I got married n settled in Banglore My husband is techie n I'm preparing for Ph.D
    well, I'm art lover..I love music, dance , painting, cooking, craft works and making new friends hope i will get in this site... ty :)

8. GlobetrotterG

GlobetrotterG Silver IL'ite

Hi All,

Iam Rekha, lived in Bangalore and Chennai for the most part of my life from childhood. Just moved to UK, i guess i missed participating in IL actively while in Bangalore. Nevertheless , i can contribute my views in whatever way i can. My little angel is 5 Years old, Iam a single Mom , had to move to UK for better career prospects, and it's really bit suffocating in india being a single mom ( Sorry, to say that). My parents were one of the open minded couples who fell in love. Our family valued love, being good to people , not biased etc. Somehow they failed to realize that they needed to have brought up their daugter in a Conservative way or Choose a son-in-law and family who value being straight , open and practical. I did go through a depressive period, with support from my parents i could rebound and focus on my career. But it was sadder when i realized that many of the women are suffering silently and dont speak up for the sake of family. Anyway, let me look at the positive side, im doing well and been travelling to different places for my career, meeting people from different cultures. ( My parents are staying with me in UK and taking care of my angel). In the free time, I do contribute to blogs, discussion forums etc ( latest started In QUORA profile www.quora.com/profile/Rekha-K-75 )

Last edited: Sep 21, 2018
  9. Subharaghu

Subharaghu New IL'ite

10. Subharaghu

Subharaghu New IL'ite