Bangalore ILites - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Bangalore' started by Induslady, Jan 28, 2006.

1. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

1 person likes this.
  2. hemchi

hemchi Silver IL'ite

Welcome to Indusladies...to many of you!
    Sumalatha -- happy to know you! Guess what I've the other side of the story. I'm married, but we've been looking for my brother who completed his BCom and working in a good company for past 10 years. He is earning quite ok and my parents are with him, but not financially dependant. But the moment bride's parents hear BCom, they dont want to pursue the alliance! Whether girls are working or not,studied or not, they want software engineers and the guys should've done a double degree :( Well I understand what the girls might feel about secure future,etc. But then....hmm :)

3. amihere

amihere Platinum IL'ite

Hi Hema,
    This was the case with one of my cousin bros. He is in US(for 3years), working for a reputed MNC with a very high salary than most of the guys who had done B.Tech gets since he got promoted very often.Still girls parents shied away when they hear he is B.Com graduate! But now he is happily married and almost settled in US. So dont worry dear, everything will be fine. The right time is just yet to come for your bro to meet his right gal for life :)

4. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi, Hema,
    What Ami says is true...even in my family it happened my own cousin has done Diploma civil and he has Hardware shop and has good business but to find a gal for him my aunt has to unite earth n heaven atlast after seven years found a gal and now they are happily married....
    Nowadays marriage has become something like monetary bliss (as opposed to security) n dream of flying abroad:bonk so all these problems

5. upfsabari

upfsabari IL Hall of Fame

Hi All,

I'm Sabari. Came to Bang. on Dec 2010. Married. Working as a Software professional in Infosys, ECity.

I stay at Madiwala.. Anyone here from Madiwala??

Joined IL a few weeks back. I didn't get time to check out the forums.. Just checking it now. And found this thread. Hope this is a nice place to get to know about Bangalore ILs.. :)

6. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

7. upfsabari

Thank you dear.. I dont know Kannada.. But will learn through this thread I guess.. :)

8. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi,
    Your motheer tongue is telugu so I am very sure you will learn it fast.....Where are staying in Bengaluru...

9. upfsabari

Yeah.. But when I saw the thread it is full of kannada.. And I got afraid.. So I didn't post anything.. :(

10. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Hi Sabari,
    Dont you have any fear... you are welcome to mingle with us in fact the thread was started by Telugu person by name Kalyani Bhaskar....Since it is written in English script so you can make out can ask us as well and i think it will be easier for you to learn kannada....Also IMO those who know Telugu script can read kannada and vice versa....Hope to see you soon there...:thumbsup

1 person likes this.