Bangalore ILites - Introduce yourselves here!

Discussion in 'Bangalore' started by Induslady, Jan 28, 2006.

1. essvee

essvee New IL'ite

Re: Bangalore Ladies - Introduce yourselves here!

hello lalitha

welcome to this forum!

i admire ur courage and patience ......wish u the very best in life......hope u enjoy being a part of this forum.

:)
    sonalika.

2. rashmigirish

rashmigirish New IL'ite

Hi Mangala,

I am very sorry for the delay....
    I am staying in Ottawa Canada, its nice and cool place.. now its too cold..snow time..but since there is lots of humidity it does not much affect on health..
    Please message me...if you need to know anything else.. i am staying here from past 6moths only... i will try to give you as much details..

Take care..

Regards,
    Rashmi

3. kannadakasturi

kannadakasturi New IL'ite

hi , I am usha from texas. I was born and raised in bangalore .
    i got married in 77 and moved to the us . even though i have been here for 30 years, at heart i am bangalorean and kannadiga. i love the language and proud to be a kannadiga.
    i am a retired physician and my business card proclaims that
    i am a doctor by profession and an artist by passion. i am a philosopher at large and a rebel with many causes!
    i am an avid photographer,staunch animal lover and brutally honest. not bothered by what people think of me becoz it will compromise one's value systems. love to read and think and think. live on water where i get to watch many kinds of birds doing their things. my son got me hooked on pets and that has been the most enriching experience of my life. everyone should have a pet in their lives at least once. makes you kinder and gentler and very very compassionate to all the living creatures.
    just celebrated 30 years wedding anniversary. married to a wonderful human being. one son who taught me patience and the awesome responsibility to make another human being caring and loving
    travel is another passion. i wish i was marco polo. have been to six continents including antarctica:god's place.
    not big on socializing becoz i am not good at small talk. but have made lasting friendships from school and college that keep me connected.
    not religious. of the many paths to god i prefer dharmic and karmic paths than devotional.
    will continue the ramble another time

4. charukamath

charukamath New IL'ite

Hii..Bangaloreans

This is Charu Kamath...Bangalore isn't my origin though...I belong to Delhi but I studied here (Grad college), got married to a Konkani from Mangalore and now we are settled here..
    I love Bangalore...the weather, people, shopping..everything about Bangalore..Only thing that I miss is my family...(my parents, sister....) but thats all part of life...
    Hope to see lot of good people here n good posts too..

Keep blogging
    Love Charu

5. srivatsa

srivatsa New IL'ite

Hi all,
    Married to a banglorean i have taken it granted that i am a banglorean.Its 6 years i have been married and quite happy. I am blessed with a naughty son of 2 years old. My parents are taking care of him. I am happy with everyone around ,my family and friends. I have family and relatives in all the direction around bangalore. Most of my weekends are spend visiting my inlaws and my BIL's families.
    Most of the day is spent at office and the remaining time i don't miss a minute troubling my hubby. Its my favourite hobby.I stay at whitefield. Both of us are interested in visiting temples in our free time and shop around.
    I am a new joinee and enjoy the topics of discussion In IL.

Regards
    Sri

6. srivatsa

srivatsa New IL'ite

Hi all,
    Married to a banglorean i have taken it granted that i am a banglorean.Its 6 years i have been married and quite happy. I am blessed with a naughty son of 2 years old. My parents are taking care of him. I am happy with everyone around ,my family and friends. I have family and relatives in all the direction around bangalore. Most of my weekends are spend visiting my inlaws and my BIL's families.
    Most of the day is spent at office and the remaining time i don't miss a minute troubling my hubby. Its my favourite hobby.I stay at whitefield. Both of us are interested in visiting temples in our free time and shop around.
    I am a new joinee and enjoy the topics of discussion In IL.

Regards
    Sri

7. ManjulaPrasanna

ManjulaPrasanna Senior IL'ite

Hi Friends:wave

I am Manjula Prasanna from Bangalore. I joined to this group just now. I am so thrilled to be a part of this group. I would like to share my views with you all. Hope I will get very good friends in this group.

Cheers
    Manjula

8. ManjulaPrasanna

ManjulaPrasanna Senior IL'ite

Hi Friends:wave

I am Manjula Prasanna from Bangalore. I joined this group just now. I am basically born and brought up in Bangalore. I am married and I have a son. I love this place so much. I love everything here, people, weather, places, shopping except for the traffic. But I am beginning to love that also now. And regarding my hobbies, I love painting, hand embroidery, listening to music and of course surfing the net (which has started off late)

I have gone through some of the topics discussed here and all of them seemed very nice. I hope I will be benefitted by all your views and I hope to share my interests and views with u all.

Cheers
    Manju

Last edited: Jan 31, 2008
  9. pillai

pillai New IL'ite

hello everybody !
    iam from bangalore too !! atlthough i am now staying in the US , i am soo home sick ...hence i decided to join this group too ....also my mom lives all alone at bangalore ....so iwant to keep abreast with everything thats going on in "namma bengaluru" hope to hear from you all ...
    warmly
    pillai

10. btsbh

btsbh New IL'ite

Re: from Bengalooru

Hi ...............

Hearty welcome to our club. On behalf of everyone I am inviting you.. Wanna friend with me

Regards

Pooojs