1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bald And Intelligent

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by GoogleGlass, Jun 12, 2016.

1. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Bald and Intelligent

Just read @umaakumar mention that the bald are intelligent and felt like exploring that a bit further.

Uma, do excuse me and nothing personal, since you mentioned your close ones are bald.

Could this be true? that the bald are intelligent!!!

Thinking through realized a few of my school & college teachers were bald and not all were intelligent or rather I was dumb headed not to sight their intelligence.

Now what about the women folks in teaching profession. I haven’t seen any bald woman, does it mean they are not intelligent? Something seriously wrong on the gender issue.

Why men are alone subjected to baldness? And a misconception too that they are intelligent.

See I don’t lose my hair, it is still strong and growing. The greying is also not that bad. Now greying is also linked to experience and intelligence to an extent.

Youngsters shave their head these days, style it is. Middle aged guys like me do the same, then we are mocked – baldy, hmm ageing fast. Or with concern they ask, did anyone at home passed away, south Indian custom, you see.

This seriously dents men like me who still have to spend on hair care every month. Not that am intelligent but generalizing men with hair are not intelligent is too much isn’t it?

Forget the hair part, once men get married, mostly they become dumb headed with hair or not. The lady of the house is intelligent or you may have to accept even if not, then there is peace at home. Now I turn intelligent, learning helps.

Bold and Beautiful if it refers to the women then Bald and Intelligent refers to the men I suppose. Awaiting my baldy days to be universally accepted as intelligent. What’s the point in being called intelligent when you are ready to kick the bucket?

2. jayasala42

jayasala42 IL Hall of Fame

There does not seem to be any connection between baldness and intelligence.But true,this is an oft-quoted saying perhaps to encourage people who are becoming bald at early years, so that they may not become depressed.'What is inside matters more than what is seen outside'elders used
    to say.
    Baldness is essentially related to harmones and bald headed men's harmones are stated to be ata desirable level than those of others.
    Jayasala 42

3. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

When I was a kid we there was this thing round that bald men are wealthier ...I was brought among Bengali and Marwari community..donot know how much of this is true. Now I think these were just marketing gimmicks for marriage. Not sure though.

Anyway you an add one more feather to your cap, bald intelligent and wealthy. That's got to be some catch

P:S : I always thought you are a lady here, not that it matters still a realization. Have a good day !

4. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016
  5. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Rihana and GoogleGlass like this.
  6. Pickle

Pickle Silver IL'ite

Then Tirupati is an abundant place of geniuses I suppose.

sindmani, Rihana, jskls and 2 others like this.
  7. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

basically at the border of Jharkhand and Bengal.my husband from Bihar.
    and considering jharkhand was once the part of bihar...i more often call myslf bihari..

its fun actually. given the impression and all....and opportunity wise i also sometime tell Pepale i from wassepur...and still have connections there.

revealing too much of my identity ...with all my medical history here...shhhhsss!

enough about me....Coming back to bald, beautiful ,intelligent ,and wealthy again pls...
    :)

kaniths, Rihana, jskls and 1 other person like this.
  8. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

very true J. have to understand the real value and not the face value.

9. jskls

jskls IL Hall of Fame

Ha ha .... So you say bald is beautiful and intelligence is wealth? Or bald is intelligence and beauty is wealth? What about people who dont fall into any 4? They are the happier ones maybe!

GoogleGlass likes this.
  10. ashima10

ashima10 Platinum IL'ite

Happier when they search and find the above combination ! :wink:

kaniths, GoogleGlass and jskls like this.