baking chocolate in hyderabad?

Discussion in 'Andhra Pradesh' started by Vini K, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Vini K

Vini K Bronze IL'ite

Hi all,I am an avid baker, and we just moved back to Hyd from UK.I am looking for wtores which sell baking chocolate(bittersweet,unsweetened, milk and white) and chocolate for making home made chocolates.please can someone let me know where in Hyderabad I can get these?

2. Phalguni

Phalguni Bronze IL'ite

General Bazaar in Sec'bad is a good place to search for baking items.

Last edited: Apr 10, 2010
  3. zahara

zahara New IL'ite

Hi Vinni,
    I'm also into Baking and Chocolate Making as well. One place where you can go to is in Banjara Hills road no:12 Adilaxmi Enterprises where you can get all the Baking and Chocolate Making stuff.

Bye,
    Zahara

4. Vini K

Vini K Bronze IL'ite

Hi Phalguni,thanks for your advice.will look for chocolate and other baking things in general bazaar.
    Hi Zahara,thank you so much!will definitely go there and get something. am really itching to bake something as I haven't done proper baking since moving back here.thanks a lot again!

Last edited: Apr 21, 2010
  5. loonypooh

loonypooh Silver IL'ite

sahara, do u hv number to adilaxmi enterprise. i am new to hyderabad and wanted to know whether things like chocolate chips, bakers' yeast, tins moulds cutters would be available in that store.

6. Vini K

Vini K Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

I researched and found the number for the parent shop of Adilaxmi enterprises.That shop is sri venkateshwara agencies,General bazaar secunderabad.address is:
    3-4-434, Near Jagnath Swamy Temple, General Bazaar, Secunderabad, Andhra pradesh 500003<nobr>Phone No:040 66483608</nobr>‎.

You can call this shop,they will tell you exactly where in Banjara hills Adilaxmi enterprises is located.I have heard that you get everything from cookie cutters,to moulds to baking paper here.Hope this helps.

7. loonypooh

loonypooh Silver IL'ite

thanks much vini K, shall call them tmoro!