1. What Movie Did You Watch Today? : Post Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bahubali!!!

Discussion in 'Movies' started by curlytweethere, Jun 14, 2015.

1. AnkaSakthi

AnkaSakthi New IL'ite

superb Movie..

good effort by Rajamouli.Eventhough the story is common one,the way he Presented is Amazing. Prabhas,Rana,Thamarna,Sathyarai especially Ramya Krishnan.

Nice visual treat.Waiting to watch Next part.

1 person likes this.
  2. minn1

minn1 Silver IL'ite

Dont miss much better than expected.we will get glued to screen

3. chocogal26

chocogal26 Platinum IL'ite

Awesome movie...very nice Graphics, they worked really hard set was awesome....i watched in Hindi. but i felt like this is half movie...i know part.2 will release in 2016.

4. 1Sandhya

1Sandhya Platinum IL'ite

okaaay... not a prabhas fan but after seeing all this excitement I am thinking I should go watch it... :eek:mg: I cant believe I am actually considering it!:p

5. Anvitha

Anvitha Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

watched 2 days back , and the movie is awesome.
    Do not go with much expectations and its only first part.
    so you will come out with an incomplete feeling.

Great to watch a Telugu movie creating such waves among the people.

only thing is tamanna would have been replaced with a better actress.
    ramya, rana and prabhas rocked in the movie.
    Of course our SS rajamouli gets the full credits.

2 people like this.
  6. sangeethakripa

sangeethakripa Gold IL'ite

@1Sandhyaa

After watching the movie, there is a high chance you might become a prabhas fan. Very nice movie. Worth Watching. Truly a Visual Treat. :thumbsup

2 people like this.
  7. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

Hi friends,

Watched the movie today, OMG Such a great VFX from Telugu movie. Really enjoyed the movie every bit.

What a creativity ! Just awesome scenes.

Must be watched in theaters only.

I feel music can be improved. Especially that unwanted item song :no :no Dhirava is good.

As our friends said, just see the movie with fresh mind, then you'll feel the soul of the movie.

Very proud to see such a great movie from Telugu director SS Rajamouli.

Waiting for next one....

@anvitha garu

Agree with you, Me and DH felt same. Tamanna can be replaced by any other, but i can't say who is that any other actress ! Probably some one with good acting skills

2 people like this.
  8. Leelamunees

Leelamunees New IL'ite

Bahubali
    very good & amazing .

9. oysterzzz

oysterzzz Gold IL'ite

****may contain spoilers***What a movie!!!!! No words to say. proud to see such a movie from indian cinema. we already know that hollywood has so many such kinds of movies but i bet they wouldn't have done them in this budget. Prabhas, rana and ramya krishna were the perfect choice. Goosebumps during so many scenes like prabhas lifting the shiv linga(you get to see some original body unlike steroid body like srk and aamir), inauguration of the big statue and during interval scene. only 2 negatives are there according to me. item song and tamannah. Her character and the heroine are big waste. Tamannah gives so much of expressions as if she's some great warrior but always fails to fight with her enemy. hit her once and she is just rolling in pain. warrior???? and how come she falls for a guy such easily after doing such over action for her mission. may be rajamouli wanted to cast a dumb heroine for such a dumb character. in stead he might have omitted that whole character. in other hand, although it is only for 5mins, anushka rocked the screen.
    ramya krishna was perfect for the role. i liked her more than prabhas. check all her expressions and you can never imitate her. she talks only with her eyes.
    Thank god there is no prakash raj in this movie.
    i some how feel like, the director planned for the 2nd part after shooting half of the movie. its like only 6months back, rajamouli revealed about tamannah and ramya krishna's characters. i guess all anushka's role has already been shot but now he saved it for the 2nd part. waiting for more movies from the genius director. heard he is considering mahabharatam with a multi starer. hope this news becomes true.

1 person likes this.
  10. mrunalini01

mrunalini01 Moderator Staff Member Platinum IL'ite

:biglaugh

and tamannah except her white airy dress :bang

And I want to say another well played character in the movie is none other than RAJMOULI itself.

Hope you noticed him as some drink seller before that itemsong, he looks good and fit for the greedy seller role :clap

2 people like this.