1. How to Build Positivity in Married Life? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Bad Words And Threats

Discussion in 'Relationship With In-Laws' started by Goahead, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Goahead

Goahead Silver IL'ite

Me and husband have our issues for sure

last weekend , while watching a series he asked me to stop since he has not seen the episode
    i told him a little angirly that he has not missed much and its a small sequence which he can follow up

but he insisted in a very dominating tone to stop playing the episode and i did . I also replied him a little frustrated that i'm always told to join him if he ahs alreasy watched something and he tells me so many times that he ill tell me th story for the half an hour that I missed
    He got very upset that i gave him back and for me it was not a big deal though .but i think i hurt his ego a lot b telling him what he does to me all the time is somehow not accepted if he has to do the same thing
    Half an hour later , he was eating something ad I made a joke ..he got so pissed that he said

" KYA BAKWAAS KAR RAHI HAI "

i just couldnt take it

i know its not normal for a husband to speak with his wife like that ....i just made a joke about him eating icecrean while he is so particular abut his diet all the time ...BTW he never even lets me eat a cookie or anything withouhht commenting or giving me gyaan about it

i just cnnot get over the fact that he can say something like this to me o easily...i adjust so much to his comments and dominations all the time .But if I say something , he boils inside and he gives me back by saying these ind of word

we started fighting after this and ofcourse when fight starts then it goes everywhere ...we fought for almost 2-3 days before going in this silent mode where we are not talking to each other now .

i 'm very hurt this time : its not the fight because in fight a person says things which he does not eman to but he said " KYA BAKWAAS KAR RAHI HAI " when everything was normal and I just cannot get over this fact ...

i'm really hurt and really do not know how to take this forward .Respect cannot be forced but i feel that he has opened up so much that he says these words to me so easily now...

if i say something like this to him to his family mom sister ofcourse I will be very wrong to use this sentence so how is it ok for him to use this for me so easily ....

how should I proceed ??/ i'm very hurt and really want to punish him now for this and make him realize that he cannot just take me for granted .

2. Rihana

Rihana Moderator Staff Member IL Hall of Fame

If possible, please share what series you were watching and which ice cream flavor he was having.

SCA, shravs3 and Hopikrishnan like this.
  3. shravs3

shravs3 IL Hall of Fame

I have faced this so many times and
    I really get annoyed :smash2:

And this one too :thinking:

4. Vaikuntha

Vaikuntha Platinum IL'ite

Sounds like newly married <5 years.
    All is well, no worries here other than- expectations of tone, talk, leheja, respect is different.
    Bad in the situation- you will have to adjust to his talking way.
    Good in situation- let him eat (anything and everything) never stop- it is boon in disguise
    Good in situation #2- You guys are still watching something together, and he was go-back and watch that lil-something, he missed- with you next to him- a biggie! Don't throw it away!
    You do not have the big-picture, or the 15 year mark picture- work to come up with a picture of marriage in 10-15 years- and where you want to be with the companionship/friendship/love etc

SCA and shravs3 like this.
  5. SCA

SCA New IL'ite

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

6. ProudIndian

ProudIndian Gold IL'ite

Write to him in text or email you are hurt by his words and he should never talk like this. It’s better to tell same time rather than keeping for years and grudges forever.
    Also make agreements about things which creates conflicts so it won’t happen again