1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Bad Throat

Discussion in 'Health Issues' started by NidhiJain, Dec 3, 2008.

1. NidhiJain

NidhiJain New IL'ite

Hi,

My husband has a very bad throat and cough since 4-5 days.He is doing gargles,using vicks at night,taking robitussin,i give him masala tea everyday but nothing seems to heal him.
    What can i cook for him.Someone told us that spicy food will be good for him at this time.
    Please suggest what should i cook?

Nidhi

2. sumasandeep

sumasandeep Silver IL'ite

HELLO i don't know whether it helps but one of friend always used to have Sore throat because of cold so her dad always used to prescribe this:

Boil 10-12 tulasi (Black is preferred if not go with green) leaves in water (medium cup)
    Filter the mixture and drink in small sips atleast 3 times a day.

3. vidhya1mani

vidhya1mani New IL'ite

Hi
    Can anyone please help me out..my husband is struggling with throat problem its not like dry cough, looks like cold,he is unable to swallow and it interrupts his speech...he is suffering for years...i tried out cumin seeds with hot water and sugar...then hot water with salt and turmeric..nothing helps me..

He couldn speak without any interruption in his throat...its like KICH KICH...he tried vicks too....

Please help me...
    Regards
    Srividhya