Bad situation - Help pls

Discussion in 'Working Women' started by kal123, Jun 23, 2010.

1. kal123

kal123 Silver IL'ite

I've joined in a gud MNC aftar 1 year break in my career.Am in Java.Now here in 5 days of joining I was sent to a project but the project has night shift for which I said ok since I was convinced that it ll be a good learning process but the situation now is am sent in to some tool based project which has less of Java which am not interested in cos I never opted for it.More over after hearing about the PM and the girl am replacing whic is "The girl couldnt bear the torture and she came out of it" almost every1 said about the PM like this.When I said no to him after knowing abt the shift and the tool and the torture,they are now forcing me into it....Am not sure what I should do....Pls give a solution to my problem:drowning

2. archana2008

archana2008 Gold IL'ite

talk to your HR.:thumbsup

3. orion80

orion80 Platinum IL'ite

Agree with Archana. Your current manager or the HR are the best persons to solve this issue.

If that MNC has a good working culture, you will not be forced into a project you dont like. You will be shown other opportunities. If the management in the MNC is forces you into a project you dont like, then time to start looking out.

-Lakshmi

4. sujarajshk

sujarajshk New IL'ite

The situation is bad, give it a try, in this field we do not always get our skill set only,check if it is going to be a very long period on the project, if so you can talk to your HR.

5. vinith

vinith New IL'ite

hi da how is life

6. ram85

ram85 Junior IL'ite

Yeah as our members suggested, Talk to your HR and make a deal. If it doesnot work out, come out of it. Our Talent will show us some way.
    Om Sairam