Bad nakshtras(Ashlesha)

Discussion in 'Astrology Numerology & More!' started by aarta, Jul 1, 2010.

1. singapalsmile

singapalsmile IL Hall of Fame

Hey Aarta,

Travel down the memory lane to reminisce the nursery rhyme recited in pre-kindergarten:

Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
    How I wonder what you are!
    Up above the world so high,
    Like a diamond in the sky!

All twinkling stars are wonderful in its own way and there is no such thing as good or bad star. I just coined the term, angelic-star, for fun and it has nothing to do with astrological constellation.

Brush this superstitious belief aside and embrace your life with roaring spirit and hard-core optimism..:)

2. BJK

BJK New IL'ite

Is any true in the belief that, we cannot make much more dealings with the Ayilyam nakshathra persons? Do you have any such experiences ? pls share.:)

3. Anvitha

Anvitha Moderator Staff Member Gold IL'ite

i believe it not only based on the star but also the planets placed in the respective house to effect on MIL heal and living condition.

4. shashwathi

shashwathi New IL'ite

Astrology is a sign post on the road-it tells you how far any facility is from where you are.
    If you are driving through a forest and the next petrol pump is 8 kms away and your fuel is zero then you are in trouble.
    So astrology is a pointer-bad time coming-be prepared mentally to go through it.Tighten your seat belt-the turbulence comes
    So look at it,learn more about yourself
    If it is a bad horoscope bad star-why? what is the lesson to be learnt?
    what was done in the previous lives I have to undo in this life?Buzzzz....

5. RadiantCat

RadiantCat Gold IL'ite

My mom and I belong to this star. My paternal grandma's fortitude is unbelievable. She's the most independent and strong woman I had ever come across.

Regarding other relatives both of our siblings are doing extremely well. How good we are doing? Honestly not that great.

6. Vinay25

Vinay25 New IL'ite

hello there

I am vinay new to this forum i am in a very serious trouble i am in love with a girl for past 5 years and her nakshatra is moola 1st pada every astrologer is against this marriage and i am not seeing horoscope its my parents who are behind it and they say if i marry her it will lead to death of my father is things true?? and this is the only reason which has stopped my marriage and my parents are emotionally blackmailing everyday when i go to convince them please tell us if there are some remedies or is it really true please help i am in a very bad state

7. mahiroyal

mahiroyal New IL'ite

hai..,
    even my cousin is aslesha ..bt her mil is very healthy and it is over being 6 yrs +...no need to worry

8. Varloo

Varloo Gold IL'ite

Please do not spread such superstitions even in the net. Already people are getting such ideas about everything and there is a lot of problem in the society. I have not heard such things in my youth, around 25-30 years back. With much education and exposure, one should get enlightened to shun such things. All nakshatras are good only. Our deeds in the previous births decides our fate in this birth- this cannot be changed by anyone. So believe strongly in God, leave everthing to him, accept whatever comes your way, do good to all and you will be able to bear anything which comes your way.

9. Padhmu

Padhmu IL Hall of Fame

birth and death are decided by God. If you surrender to Him, He will lookafter everything.dont believe in all these things,and loose your peace of mind.

10. inresponse

inresponse New IL'ite

Hello Aarta,

Please do not insult 'geeks' by ushering yourself into their category.

A geek is someone who gathers valuable information and data based on research, and aspires to learn more.

You however, are just one of those online tattle-tale troll. Copying and pasting online blasphemy is not a part of learning process. If you are really interested in seeking knowledge, do you not have any other valuable sources of information to go look up?
    Also when you 'ask a question', why do you go ahead and yourself post such disrespectful material for answers?

Be wise, this is just an online post and you get away. But be wise and rational in your real life dealings. Respect people for what they sculpt themselves into, not for how they were born, what family they were born into, etc.

If you are in school, go and study and complete your back exercises.
    If you are in college, go write some papers and publish articles in international journals.
    If you are at work, contribute positively to our humanity. Offer some social service to our society in weekends.
    That is how you polish your 'geek'iness and grow yourself into a better human being.

Here are some reasons why your post was dead annoying, though you like to deny it:

[1]. Your post is one of the first few which churn up in google search on 'aslesha nakshatra bad'. So you are unconsciously/otherwise a part of the culture that is inducing such monstrous accusations against people born in that star.

[2]. How many cases do you know where a healthy mother-in-law expired after a ashlesha-based daughter entered their house? If you claim to be the 'geek' that you so innocently are, you should know the answer by now. Enlighten us.
    A more global question you should ask yourself, whose mother-in-law does not die ever, one would like to know?
    Everything happens in one's own lifetime due to one's own deeds. Blaming a daughter-in-law who has not even taken a foot into the house is so meek to anyone who can exercise their bare minimal common sense.

[3]. No scriptures explicitly denounce any star as good or bad as Shubini rightly stated. Even still, it is said in some that, those in ashlesha nakshatra in general have a health influence on their mother.
    For girls, post-marriage, they move to the husbands' house (which also is not true in today's world considering the nuclearization of families). Hence they claim that this effect moves over to the mother-in-law. But the effect and extent of influence depends on tons of other factors in the horoscope, if properly read. If one's mother is healthy, how can anything happen to the mother-in-law, is something to wonder.
    For guys, same holds good. But ghar-jamai was not a very likely concept a few generations back, so no one explicitly stated that this holds valid for them as well.

[4]. So your great geeky research, which is not supposed to 'annoy' anyone shows that of the other 26/27 stars, no mother-in-law ever died, or ever got in ill-terms with her daughter-in-law? Is there data to prove that?

God has blessed us with amazing life, imagination and the capability to achieve what we imagine. At the cost of repeating myself, Use it for the wise. Only post information online which will enrich our society. Spread goodness. As i am a proud engineering contributor to the backbone of our internet infrastructure, i request you to use our network technology well.