1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Back to Pavilion after four days memorable trip to bore you all

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by iyerviji, May 5, 2013.

1. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Hi Dearies

I am back after four days memorable trip to Pune and here I am to bore you all. Though I was in Pune these four days I was thinking of IL only as I am so much addicted to IL. I was missing IL because being the end of the month the winners in finest forum will be announced and May Nominations started when I was here only. I left for Pune on 30th April afternoon. There was a marriage on 2nd May , so we had gone for that. Though the train journey was not much but still due to heat it was very tiring. Luckily my sis in law's grandson came to pick us by car, so we had comfortable journey back to their house.

I was waiting for an opportunity to log in to IL. When we went to my dh's niece's house i got the opportunity. Read about the winners. Srama had just posted a thread in snippets and I was glad that noone had given fb to that post. As you all know I like to give the first fb, so reserved the first place in her thread and went and nominated her thread. I had no time so could not give the fb to her thread.

My eldest sister in law has always been like a sister to me and not a sister in law. After marriage we went first to their place in Pune. They had a small house with only a room and a kitchen but their heart was big.Actually its not one room and kitchen but in that one room only kitchen was also there
    . She has two daughters and one son. That time they were not married. My sis in law was there for her eldest daughter's marriage but not there for her younger daughter and son's marriage. We had the opportunity to do kanyadan for her daughter and vradham for her son. Till today her children are very much attached to us. Sis in law's son is no more but his wife is very sweet and she took care of us not allowing us to feel the absence of her husband.

Sis in law's daughters and daughter in law are doing well now, all are working, they have their own house and also have a car. So wherever we went , we went by car so had a comfortable journey from one place to another. Everyday we had a feast in each one's house . We were glad to see my sis in law's grandsons driving well . If she had been there she would have been very happy. We have seen them growing and have made many trips to Pune. So now to see everyone living comfortably feel happy. While leaving our hearts were full and also our bags full. Sis in law's children filled our bags with fruits, biscuits and what not.

We had also gone to my dh's friend's house who has gone there and they also made us feel at home and filled our bags.

Our mouths speak different languages, but our hearts speak only one language, the language of love. Its not the Presence of Someone that brings Meaning to your life but its the way that Someone touches your heart which gives your life a beautiful Meaning.

2 people like this.

2. Dinny

Dinny IL Hall of Fame

Ahhhaa...caught you...you too are addicted to IL..right?? :)
    And vijima good to see you and your SIL sharing such a good bonding...quite an example for others to learn from..
    thanks vijima!!

1 person likes this.
  3. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

At this fast moving life,when everybody is concerned only about their own welfare,It feels so happy to read that you have such good relations around you..Enjoy Vijima:)

1 person likes this.
  4. GoogleGlass

GoogleGlass IL Hall of Fame

Simple narration of day today activities with a powerful heartfelt message - thanks.

1 person likes this.
  5. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Dinny dear thanks for your first fb. Yes dear wherever I am I always think of Il. Yes dear my dh's family is a loving family though there are misunderstandings at times with some of them. But this sister in law's family has always been very loving and we never had any misunderstanding.

6. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Sri dear sorry for the late reply. Yes dear I am blessed to be with a loving family

1 person likes this.
  7. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Google dear welcome to my thread and also to snippetsand thanks for your compliments