1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Back Pain Treatment-anyone Tried Ayurveda Treatment From Kerala

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by focussed, Jul 14, 2017.

1. focussed

focussed Junior IL'ite

My husband has been suffering from back pain for around 5 years. he tried physiotherapy, chirotherapy etc but nothing seems to work. Doctor says nothing seems off and could be related to muscles. We heard about the in house treatments in kerala for the back pain. We would like to get feedback from people who have tried it

Appreciate your responses.

2. BhumiBabe

BhumiBabe Platinum IL'ite

My husband also has back problems due to slip disc and we were recommended to get Ayurvedic treatment in Kerala. Unfortunately, we weren't able to book that during our trip. It requires a year prior booking. Instead we went to an ayurvedic center in Chennai and it was, not very effective.
    My mother has been to Kerala for knee treatment and she said that it was good, but the treatment plan is long and might not work for all people, especially working people.
    Since we couldn't stay more than a month in India, it was not an option we could pursue. Instead, my husband tried homeopathy by a well-reputed doctor in Chennai. He was actually very good and even a nonbeliever like me, felt like there was serious improvement though his treatment. Dr Sundar (homeopathic doctor) recommended that my husband work on losing his weight and working on his core muscles, or no amount of medicine will improve his condition. My husband has invested in a personal trainer and has noticeably less pain (sometimes his leg still hurts due to the back pain).

3. Sanjeevanam

Sanjeevanam New IL'ite

The Sanjeevanam Ayurvedic Therapy Centres in Chennai and Bangalore offer the authentic version of it through their well designed and spacious centres. At our centres Best Ayurvedic Hospital in Kerala | Sanjeevanam Ayurveda Hospital, Cochin , we handle your existing conditions and aid you to maintain a good streak of health with our multiple health and wellness treatments. Our treatments also restore one’s good health, both physically and mentally. In short, we are not here just to cure alone, but to prevent and maintain as well!