bachelors tentants

Discussion in 'Housing in Bangalore' started by DRRAMAN2006, Jan 30, 2013.

1. DRRAMAN2006

DRRAMAN2006 Junior IL'ite

Friends Need suggestion..
    I had rented my 3 BHK apts to bachelors on condition accommodation was only for 4 person..all went well for 15dys and i was busy with my post pregnancy,baby, work and did not bother to check with the new tenants..one of my flat neighbor informed us there were more than 4 person who was seen regularly..i checked with my tenants and they finally agreed ( after 1 month, when i asked them to vacate)that they were 6 person and i belive the broker asked them to hide the fact from me .
    Need your suggestion , i have asked them to vacate and planning have only family..
    however these bachelors are not happy and asking for extension and may not allow others to see the property
    I don't know how to deal with this issue, i plan show my property to prospective tenants..:drowning
    My DH is abroad and of no help...

1 person likes this.

2. TheSahil

TheSahil Gold IL'ite

You are right with your decision, show it only to families, most bachelors don't use their freedom properly.

3. Preethi2517

Preethi2517 Senior IL'ite

Ask the bachelors to vacate first. Give them the ultimatum date of 1 month notice and on that day ask them to collect the advance after deducting the damages they have done to the house. Show your house after that to prospective tenants. If they still refuse to vacate, you have to just approach the police station and let them know about the nuisance. One call from police and these bachelors will be ****ting in their pants. Nothing to worry...the police in Bangalore treat women with respect if we behave respectfully.

4. Vemala

Vemala Gold IL'ite

You might have below condition in Rental agrement and you have every right to show the premises to upcoming tenants.
    #=============================
    The Tenant should keep the premises clean and in tenantable condition and should allow the owner and his agents for inspection of the premises at all reasonable times during the period of tenancy
    #=============================

How many months contract do you have in rental agrement?. Just give a warning, i dont give advance if you create nuisance.

If they create more nuisance, better to take police help.
    If the association is there in flat, they can help easily.