babysitting/childcare needed

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Abu Dhabi' started by trijamr, Apr 28, 2012.

1. trijamr

trijamr Junior IL'ite

2. richierich123

richierich123 New IL'ite

The best babysitting is Noah's Ark NUrsery which has the best service for young infants.It is with respect my personal experience as i m a busy working women so i had no time for my child n i admitted her to noah's ark nursery located at najda also available at mussafah thy take excellent care of children n unconditional love for them n treat thy with loads of love ..there are times when i come late to pick my child but withoit any concerns thy take good care and feed thy on time n very hygien environment......contact no : 026351035 and 02-5591743
    Thank you.

1 person likes this.
  3. daffodil

daffodil Bronze IL'ite

Sorry but I completely contradict your views. My dau was studying at Noah's nursery 3 yrs back. I found the teachers non conversant in English. Moreover my dau also had a nasty fall at school with a hand fracture. The correct reason for which was not provided. Each staff member kept on lobbying.Have heard a lot of good reviews abt Leens although, not sure abt the daycare though. Please check all places personally before zeroing in one one. Thanks.