1. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Babysitter / Day Care - Karama Dubai

Discussion in 'Schools/Playgroups/Daycares in Dubai' started by Priyasammy, Mar 31, 2014.

1. Priyasammy

Priyasammy New IL'ite

Hi ladies

Looking for baby sitting / Day Care around Karama area...Preferably a tamil speaking lady for my 3 year old daughter...My Mother in law was looking after her but now she will have to leave, so i need to find someone quick...Looking for a homely atmosphere with clean environment as i have to work from 8.30 to 6.30. Shez a bit naughty but a well behaved loving child who loves to play. Please contact urgently if anyone has any details.

Priya

2. Nirushetty

Nirushetty Junior IL'ite

Hi priya
    i do day care wid my frnd in burdubai If ur interested can mail me hegdeniru@yahoo.com

3. jigba0212

jigba0212 New IL'ite

hi priya, punam here. i run a day care center at home. kids love my homely atmosphere and mother-like care.they play around and be themselves at my place. i stay in al nahda 2, if u want u can contact me at 0567891936. I do everything of a child like a mother rather than a babysitter. I have 3.5 yrs of experience in babysitting and is trained in first aid.hp u will reply.thanx.bye

4. Chinnukutty

Chinnukutty New IL'ite

Hi,

Can I have your contact number. I am looking for a day care for my 20month old daughter.

Chinnu

5. Chinnukutty

Chinnukutty New IL'ite

Hi,

I am chinnu and can I have your contact info to contact you for my 18month old daughter day care.

Chinnu