1. U.S. Elementary Education : What Parents Need to Know
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Would you like to join the IL team? See open jobs!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Liked anything that you read here? You may nominate it as the Finest Posts!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. What can you teach someone online? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. If someone taught you via skype, what would you want to learn? Tell us here!
    Dismiss Notice

Baby Sitting

Discussion in 'Indians in Edison' started by Hansi, Jun 16, 2010.

1. Hansi

Hansi New IL'ite

Hello ladies...

i do baby sitting at my home for 1yr&up children ispeak telugu&english.if anyone intrested let me know.

Last edited: Jun 16, 2010

2. swapnasarath

swapnasarath New IL'ite

Hi,

I am looking for a nanny for my 10 months old daughter near Avenel,Iselin or Woodbridge for a week. We live in woodbridge. Please contact me through private messages.

Regards,
    swapnasarath

Admin Note: You can exchange contact information only through private messages. Private message subscription is just $10/year. Each private message subscription comes with a free gift subscription, which you can give to the other person and you both can contact each other instantly. More Details.

Trying to exchange contact information for a second time will result in the member loosing all posting privileges. As members pay to exchange contact information, we enforce this rule pretty strictly. Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to seeing more of you on IL.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2010