Baby planning

Discussion in 'Fertility & Trying to Conceive' started by Chilbuli Imli, May 9, 2006.

1. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

This whole thing reminds me of an incident ...

After my delivery,I was in the hospital for about a week since my son had developed physiological jaundice and was kept in the nursery.I used to regularly visit my son in the nursery to feed him.I overheard this when I was there.A couple had come to the doctor ,the wife was expecting a baby anytime.It was their second kid.The first was a girl.Now the wife,mind you,not the husband,was insisting the the doctor should do a scan and find out if the baby is a boy or girl.If girl she wanted ceasarean delivery and if boy she was willing to go thru' the pains of a normal delivery.The doctor told her that it was not possible to scan and that if they insisted,she will report this to the police:clap

This type of people still exist in our country...they are just a disgrace to our wonderful culture.

Dear CBI,

Even if u keep mentioning umpteen times that Neha's husband is a great person ,I can't help thinking otherwise.He will go to any extent to get a boy even abortion,feels inferior since his friends all have boys...shows a fickle and sick mind...the more u write about him,the more I am hating him!!!!!!!

If the second one turns out to be a boy,God help the first child...I am sure all his so called love for the girl will disappear then.

2. rohini

rohini New IL'ite

Some tips for having a baby boy

Hi Chilbuli,

I want to give here few information that I have heard and gathered from various websites about planning for a boy.

I don't how many have succeeded trying these methods and so cannot guarantee whether they work 100%. But just thought of sharing in case your friend wants to try them.

1) There is an ancient belief that less spicy food will lead to a baby boy. However, the scientific reason is one sperm can remain in alkaline solution and the other cannot (thus leading to XY).

2) The scientific theory behind the boy sperms (or sperms which lead to boys) is they are more active and fast swimmers, but have a lower life span than those leading to girls. So by having intercourse on the fertile days, (during ovulation, when the egg is released) the boy sperms which are fast swimmers can fertilise the egg in the women faster than the girl sperms. The result then would be a male offspring.

I wish your friend the best of luck and hope that she get a boy as they hope for. But anyway, girls are rather cute too, no???

3. sumok

sumok New IL'ite

Well........why all this prejudice...

Hi all,

Quiet an interesting topic. This has been a point of argument ever since we have started indulging in elderly talks. Its been just a case where here the husband wants a boy, in the contrary, I have seen many such cases where the guy badly wants a girl(as said fathers are close to daughters) and the women folk always long for a boy. Isnt it the MIL who curses the DIL when she delivers a girl. All said and done, unfortunately, we still come to believe in some corner that the boy stays (does he??) and the girl moves on to another family......the boy is the inheriter and is a continuity for a family............not sure if we will ever come out of it.

Also, there are families who are quiet broadminded, but still want a girl and a boy, to experience the fun of rearing both and have abalanced family. There is no such harm in trying for a desired child in sucha case. Many of my friends who have a boy have been trying to have a girl.. so both the coins exist.

I found this site informative. You might ask your friend to check this out.

Rgds
    Suma

4. sumichet

sumichet New IL'ite

I Have The Solution !!

Dear Chilbuli Imli for Neha

I am really very much concern about Neha's position in this situation.

But dear can you tell me that she is already pregnant or not?

If Yes what was her last Period date.

What is her date of Birth (DD/MM/YYY)

I fully agrred to Nehas scared of abortion i also strongly believe in God but I have the proper solution if you answer my above doubts.

Yess there are ways in making love which will give you baby boy, provided with the above information.

I have one chart which gives you the information about the baby planning for BOY & GIRL.

I also planned my baby according to that plan, in fact i tested so many examples where this chart goes exactly correct and right.

I am curiously waiting for your reply

Thanks & with love

Sumichet

Last edited: May 12, 2006
  5. ridhi23

ridhi23 New IL'ite

Shamefull deed

Hello CBI,

I have been following the query ever since you posted it. The man does not want to have another daughter , just a son. And more so he says that he does not want 3 childern due to financial reasons. I just have one question... What if she is pregnant with 2 boys!! Will that man kill one of the boys, because as far as I understand his purpose of male child would be solved...and he does not want 3 childern so will kill one of the boys or better will he decide to keep the 2 boys and kill his daughter?? This is just one example to show what a jerk the man is!! Children are gods greatest gift. If instead of hoping for healthy child he is wishing for a male child then what can I say!! I think it is even shameful to think of such a deed...and we as modern and educated women of this world should not support it in any way and honour the spirit of Indusladies..

Thanks
    Ridhima

6. sunitha

sunitha Gold IL'ite

chinese calendar

Are you talking about the Chinese calendar?

7. Chilbuli Imli

Chilbuli Imli Senior IL'ite

Dear All,

Dear All,
    Lately i spoke to Neha and she said they have stopped arguing about it at present. She says no pint arguing right now when she is not pregnant. She has full trust in God and she thinks that whenever she conceives God will reward her with boy.
    I told her about all your comments and she has become more strong with her decision of not doing abortion. She will convince her hubby anyhow and will make sure that he accepst a healthy baby rather than a boy or a girl.

Sumichet
    She is not pregnant at present. But she will plan for a baby next month. She knows about fertilisation day ie 14 day of teh cycle and she will be planning that day for the baby. Her birthday day is 2nd March 1980. Her last period date was 19th April (first day)

Ridhi
    You said right what if he gets 2 boys then he will not kill one but will live with 3 children. I think this is best example to tell him and convince.

He is sweet guy i have met him personally and i am sure he will come out from this dirthy thinking of doing abortion.

Ladies Neha's husband was inside seeing the whole delivery process during their first child and he knows the pain ladies go through and he respect that. He love his daughter like mad. I am sure he will understand.

All ladies pray for Neha that she get what she wishes and they continue to liev hapily ever after.

8. chittidallas

chittidallas New IL'ite

Hello Frnd,
    I am new to this site. After reading ur frnd's story, it is very bad to get abortion just to avoid a girl. even though v cannot change her hubby's thoughts, even though i do not suggest below is very good one but i thought just to let you know.
    there is chinese calender, which will definately work 98%for all people. may be tht might work for ur frnd. if anyone do not agree with this, i am very sorry. i just thought to help ur frnd. tht's all. any other thing is better than abortion right?

here is thing. chinese gender calender: it is completely based on women's age at the time comaring with when she want to conceive. in the calender if u check this, u vl know whether u r going to get boy/girl based on her age and conception month.

i am sorry if anyone do not agree with this.

Thnx.

9. shalusaini

shalusaini New IL'ite

hi,
    i have 2 year old boy.. and now me and my husband want a girl. i want u people to help me for this. if my periods starts on 14 april and finishes on 19 april. then on what dates i should try for girl and at what time.

shalu