Baby moves hearing noises

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by Visasri, Mar 4, 2012.

1. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Hi Friends,

I have a query regarding my pregnancy. I have completed 25 weeks(6 months will get over by 8th March). For the past few days I can feel the movements increased too much when there is some sounds. especially when the sounds are of horn of different vehicles. I can hear cars and bikes making too much of horrible noise from my bedroom. However no disturbances of TV sounds. Is this normal coz I feel jumping movements. :idontgetit:

2. resmij

resmij Silver IL'ite

congrats!
    you are expecting!!!
    and it is normal to hav baby moving, it would kick and move around in your bump!
    so no worries about that, its very normal., it may respond to the voices ofyour husband, if he spends time talking to the child.you can talk to it or sing to it,try doing that
    take care
    regards
    resmi

3. superwoman09

superwoman09 Gold IL'ite

Very normal to have baby moving and jumping on hearing sudden noises..there is nothing to worry..just keep calm..talk to ur baby..put a hand on ur baby bump and tell ur baby that it is normal...just a car passing by..

4. Visasri

Visasri Platinum IL'ite

Hi resmij and superwomen,
    I am at my parents place coz I am in bed rest since beginning. Yes it responds to my voice and my mom's wen we talk. But only thing is I was worried that the baby gets scared on hearing such noises. Now I feel better after seeing ur comments. Thanks a lot friends

5. tanoshii

tanoshii Platinum IL'ite

Congratulation Visasri.

That is so amazing to know. I know from friends that babies react to voices and sounds and that its normal for them to get jumpy. But when it happens you truly realise the miracles of life!!
    Enjoy every minute of it and wish you the very best dear. God Bless.