1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Baby Making Day

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Kamalji, Sep 15, 2007.

1. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Baby Making Day <?XML:NAMESPACE PREFIX = O />

We have heard of Valentine'sDay,Mother's Day,Father;s Day, and so many days, but have any of you ever heard of " Baby Making Day".Well I have heard about it today, and no jokes,Shapath,God promise, here is the scan from HT, page 13.
    [​IMG]

A Russian province has urged people to take off, on Wednesdays so that they can have sex, and have babies,as the birth rate has slowed down in that province.God does not distribute equally, thats sad.What we have surplus of, they have famine.

And if the baby is born exactly 9 months from now, the Goverment will give prizes of a Fridge, or a television,maybe even a new home.So guys come one,do your homework well,litterally.This may even induce the ladies to have caserian births on June 12, wonder if that will qualify for the prizes ![​IMG]

Around 15 years ago, I had heard this about Mangolia.The Govt gave cash incentives to the males to have more babies, and they had a la Olympics the bronze ( 1 baby) ,Silver ( 5 babies), and Gold (10 plus) medals plus cash.So while having pleasure, you get paid also eh.I wish i was born there.I would have made my babies, and helped the neighbours too have babies.If you have the talent, then i beleive one should learn to share it with others.Dont i make u guys and gals laugh.Do I keep it to myself.No.Never.

I beleive we have many states here, where the men are very fertile and it is their past time to make babies,specially the hutment guys.Cant we export these guys to Russia and Mongolia,and charge them money per guy.These guys can go and make merry there,sowing their wild oats,and performing good helpful deeds for the respective Government.Yes the babies will be differently faced,but alls fair , nahin ?

We used to cry when our learned software and engineer guys used to go work overseas.But in this case, we will be proud and happy to send these guys out there,and make good foreign exchange for our kitty.And we should identify those who have had twins and triplets, and they should be given the first preference.And we should the govts more in that case, as in 9 months,we give double and triple the produce than the others.And we can tell those govts to keep these louts there itself.

If the demand it too much for our guys then I have another idea.They have sperm Banks there,and maybe we can take the outsourcing job,and charge them a bomb for it.There will be many willing donors for say a dollor, and we can charge 50 dollors a piece.The foreign Govts and the receiptants will be happy, so will our Govt and the donors,and the middlemen who will procure the produce.And if deliveries increase, we can then send over Doctors and Nurses too.Feel good for all, I suppose.

And that 90 year old Rajasthani, who has given birth to a child recently.He too along with his camel be sent there,as he says he drinks camel milk to stay virile.And yes about this old man,many of his wives died ,but he survived.His son also died, and the latest offering from him is thru his Bahu.Well he may have felt pity on the poor thing, who knows.And he happily stated this int he interviews he gave.what a Stud.Bugger is better than the Sand's of Jaipur.

This 90 year old made one Bhool,
    Too much he used his Tool,

He should be exported Abroad,
    where he will get many a Broad.

Young or old I don’t know,
    But wild oats, he can surely sow.

Amen.

KAMAL MAHTANI

2. rajmiarun

rajmiarun Gold IL'ite

Kamalji,

You have come out with a bang thing. That too about that 90 year old man. It is too good. Let us all pass a memorandum to export that man.

3. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Rajmiarunji,

That old man of 90 has been in the news papers all over.A stud really.So i combinmed the Russia thing with this old man.Thanks for yr kind comments, bcs they are the first ones,and nice too.Thanks and regards.kamal

4. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Hi kamalji,

That was a nice way of taking the baby making day...and exporting our stud....

yes i have read that 12th of september is the national baby making day....where they get a holiday......well i have also read stalin had them killed...but now poor putin has to go to all ends to have them produced.....(I have read i think they have to prove that they did the act on that day...:oops:)

just imagine if this was announced in the states you mentioned.....o my god....

Singapore was even more desperate to quote the former prime minister[FONT=arial,helvetica,sans-serif] Goh "I have no authority to order you to get married, or to decide how many children you should have," ...no amount of baby bonus schemes could resolve the crisis.....

May be they all need a lesson from our very 90year old stud....:mrgreen:
    [/FONT]

5. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Shanti,

Yes if this kind of a holdiay is announced, there will be choas all around in india:-D

Thanks for yr kind comments.I have seen u and Veda regularly comment,but others are so quiet.

This section, middles is very quiet, so dont feel like posting.Maybe they have tired of my writings, but i see even on others blogs they dont comment.

Thanks and regards.kamal

6. Nivedi

Nivedi New IL'ite

7. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Nivediji,

Thanks for the link to Hindu which i read just now. I did not know of this, that they like indi9an grroms, I just made up the story.HAHA.

Yes the old man of rajasthan with his came must be sent out there, to sow his wild otats.Regards.kamal

8. roopadadia

roopadadia Silver IL'ite

Kamalji,

Maybe Russians & Indian men can exchange places. This way both the countries will achieve their targets:tongue

Roopa.

9. Kamalji

Kamalji IL Hall of Fame

Roopaji,

Not a bad idea.:) Regards.kamal

10. corallux

corallux Bronze IL'ite

Look at it this way Kamalji, if this venture is a success, soon there will be clamours for reservations. Big Laugh

Regards,

Corallux