Baby Bump at the end of Six weeks. Is this Normal?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy & Labor' started by pinkdreamsbyme, Dec 17, 2013.

1. pinkdreamsbyme

pinkdreamsbyme Junior IL'ite

Hi All,

I am six weeks preggy with my second kid and can you believe my bump is already showing up.

Well i initally thought its just people are give casual look at my tummy and ignored it. But my Hubby and MIl also told me that the tummy is seen prominently now.

Am seriously worried now if its too early. I have my scan this weekend and cant wait until themn to know if things are fine with the little one inside.

Adding to that i have completely no symptoms of pregnancy.Neither did i have for the first one , but atleast was dead tired all the time during the first trimester.

But this time the only symptoms i see are freq Hunger and sleepiness in the morning.

People can you please advice if things are fine or should i check with the dr even before that?

Thanks,
    Pinkdreams

2. Yahooo

Yahooo Silver IL'ite

Frequent hunger and sleepiness are a symptom right? Then how come u can say u no symptom at all. It's not necessary u should have morning sickness. U didn't have it for ur first too, then why worrying unnecessarily. Think that ur lucky, there are so many people out there who can't take a glass of water because of nausea.

thry generally say u start showing up early in the second pregnancy. I am sure u don't have a big bump and all because ur not even into the second trimester. And if ur yummy has not reduced much after the second delivery too u would be showing up too soon.

3. pinkdreamsbyme

Thank Yahoo...I am quiet a lazy bum who can fall asleep any time...SO i am unable to really tag it with pregnancy...anyway lets c...fingers crossed.

4. Gossipgurls

Gossipgurls Silver IL'ite

I think it's bloating and gas ...very common during first trimester.

1 person likes this.
  5. pinkdreamsbyme

yeah girl i am getting uncomfy with the GAS :( Mebbe...Particularly in the evening my tummy looks bloated.