Baby Boy Names With Sai Babas Names?

Discussion in 'Baby Names & Birth Announcements' started by EagerForInfo, Jul 5, 2016.

1. EagerForInfo

EagerForInfo Gold IL'ite

My friend is expecting a baby boy. her husband wants to name their baby Sai but she hates the name (sorry to Sai baba and all his devotees). But she does not want to offend Sai baba so she wants an alternative. Like can they name the baby after Sai babas Names or just add Sai to the name she selects or can anyone suggest alternatives where she can just name the baby and just add Sai to it so she doesn't offend Sai baba but at the same time she doesn't have to call the baby Sai.

2. vaidehi71

vaidehi71 IL Hall of Fame

3. mathira

mathira IL Hall of Fame

Sai Prasad
    Sai charan/ Sai Saran
    Guru charan/ guru Saran
    Sai Prakash
    Sai sabareesh
    Sai shravan

4. sindmani

sindmani Platinum IL'ite

I have planned to keep my child with the name starting with Sai. If it's a boy child , my husband wants to keep his dad's name. Do said and the name. Any name with said is good. If its a girl baby too , said with so and so name will look good

5. sslkgpaa

sslkgpaa Gold IL'ite

Select any name and put Sai before that. Sai goes well with any name. Like Sai Arjun, Sai Ranbir, Sai Hrithik.
    However I dint get why she feels she would offend Sai baba by choosing a different name. God doesn't think like her husband or her MIL. And hate is really strong word for any religious guru/God name (not wanting to name her child Sai is OK). And when she hates that name, naming her kid Sai has no purpose, because we give God name to kids not to please that particular God but that is the easiest way to keep saying His name and also parents tend to scold the kid less(you don't want to call on God's name and start abusing :) lol)

Last edited: Jul 5, 2016