1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Baby belly still remaining after years of baby birth: (

Discussion in 'Keep Fit & Maintain Shape' started by Mashajam, Mar 1, 2016.

1. Mashajam

Mashajam New IL'ite

Hi friends...I like to have some expert suggestions for my problem. I am a mom of two.. One is 8 and the other is 2.5 both of them were come out with C- section and I am 4.10" height with around 53 kilos weight. My concern is my TUMMY....whatever I does it is not going ...after my first little tummy still remained and after second it became more worser....the skin is also very saggy there...I still look like a pregnant....I use the gym at least four days a week and swim even...I am fed up with my tummy and I don't have any other health issues. Please anyone suggest me what to do...
    Thanking you in advance.

2. surekhap

surekhap Platinum IL'ite

@Mashajam u could have taken care about stretch marks a bit earlier, Using some bio oils, coco butter, lime juice or egg white on the pinkish stretch marks could have worked more efficiently. But once the stretch marks turn white they will not give that much effect. any ways try them .

garlic and lemon water or a luck warm water with honey along with the abs crunches help to reduce belly fat more effectively

1 person likes this.
  3. Mashajam

Mashajam New IL'ite

Thanks @surekhap

4. sbsb

sbsb New IL'ite

If you swim, hold the kick board and kick your legs nicely to do 5 or 6 laps daily. This will help in reducing the lower abdomen.