1. Want to be a Positive Parent? : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Babies who were born at Apollo First Med Hospital

Discussion in 'Infants' started by satin, Apr 23, 2011.

1. satin

satin Silver IL'ite

This is a question for mothers who delivered at Apollo First Med Hospital,Kilpauk...my baby was born at Apollo First Med and was seen by Dr.Ezhilarasan for the frist few weeks and we moved to another city and he had his vacinnation with other doctor from then onwards,the doctor who is seeing him right now suggested to go for swine flu vaccination,but I am really scared.

My biggest question is mothers who delivered at First Med,is swine flu vaccination included in your baby's routine vaccination like othyers like polio,MMR,etc and did he Dr.Ezhilarasan suggest you,I know drs do put swine flu vaccine if we request,but I wanted to know if thhis hospital includes this vaccination in their routine vaccination schedule?

Thanks

2. kkavitha08

kkavitha08 New IL'ite

Hi Satin,

I delivered my baby at Apollo first med....The vaccination schedule card given by them doesn't mention the swine flu vaccine.

Kavitha

3. seeabitha

seeabitha Bronze IL'ite

Hi,

My brother in law is a doctor(MD in anathesia) .I delivered a baby boy in April 10 and now he is 1 year old

I amconsulting in apollo for him.
    My BIL adviced not to go for swine flu vaccine for my baby boy and me(Lactating mother). Because it was not tested for babies and lactating mother.Instead he vaccinated all other family members because they will be the one who willbe affected.

The vaccine istested for children above 5 years.
    So pleas confirm with the paed before u vaccine ur baby

4. satin

satin Silver IL'ite

Hi all,

Thanks for the replies,I was so confused about the vaccination and I also decided not to go for it when my other doctor suggested,but wanted to know what apollo follows,I am relieved now.Thanks again.