Baba's Three Blessings - for my Prayers..

Discussion in 'Pujas Prayers & Slokas' started by itsmebhagi, Feb 5, 2014.

1. itsmebhagi

itsmebhagi IL Hall of Fame

Dear all Sisters,

Sairam!!

I would like to share with you all few miracles which happened few days back... I completely see each of it as Baba's Blessing... :)

* I am growing few plants in my sit out area and one among that was a gift to me (from Fiance).. It's a flowering plant and it gave lot of pink flowers for first few days.. I decorated Dear Baba using those flowers... Later, all its green leaves turned dull yellow and fell down, and it beared just the stem and few small branches... But, to my surprise only one green leaf remained and it did not fall at all for nearly 4 months (till today its there)!!! I could not find any sign of life in the plant for these four months, no leaf, no flower, nothing.. I extended all my support and efforts to see if any of it could make it grow or atleast let it live... I changed pot, soil, etc.. I watered the plant daily.. No change was observed, I was deeply hurt and felt depressed... I touched it and made it feel that I want it to grow again... Suddenly an idea struck my mind, I took some Udhi in water and made it flow all over the plant, with one single hope that Baba will take care of it... After that what happened? I am sure you all will know, soon its going to flower and the leaves are so fresh and green!!!!! That single leaf is still standing, which once said "I am still standing to show you that hope, soon I will see you with my siblings"!!! :) It said and proved itself right.. Thank you Baba for your love and you have blessed me with an awesome plant!!! Please have a look of its latest pic, arrow mark refers to that single, old leaf...

nimu.jpg

** Another plant Blessing - Second plant was Rose... Me and my Grandpa bought it from an exhibition stall in my apartment 6 months back.. There were more than ten families who bought similar rose plants from the same stall... From the day I bought it, I am so thrilled seeing every step of its growth!! Apart from every day watering, manuring, I am able to feel the closeness towards my plants, because I never had a chance in my life before to grow plants all by myself... I couldn't provide that space for them in my houses, I previously lived... The blessing associated with this rose plant is that - its giving me Twin roses everytime... all twin roses went to Baba and Mother... Why I consider this as a blessing is because, other families who purchased the rose plant complained to my maid that it did not flower at all, and its completely dead... some of them even threw the plant.. So my maid sees the plant every now and then and says, "ellam unga anbu dhaan".. I used to feel so Happy that its Baba who is taking care of even minute things here... :) Here is the rose plant with one pink rose (other I plucked before taking snap - sorry),

Sansui SA50_20140126_122243.jpg

*** Third Blessing - I use google chrome browser and several months back, suddenly there was a virus search engine in it and it crashed... When I tried to remove, it was not of any help, so I uninstalled it completely and deleted it... Then reinstalled google chrome, added few important bookmarks alone!!! In that struggle I couldn't make note of any of my bookmark details too... One of those bookmarks has info of a website containing list of plant names defined by Mother - which I update in Spiritual Significane of Flowers - The Mother thread.. Later I couldn't proceed with that work also, as I completely forgot every single detail of that website... Two weeks back, Sai Sakthi Akka asked me details of a specific plant from that thread, and I also searched but couldn't find... I thought to myself, oh my God I lost those details of that website too... Suddenly 2 days back, when I got back my internet after 1.5weeks, I opened google chrome as usual, and to my greatest surprise the old one was back with all those bookmarks... I don't know if it is even possible, but till now I am unable to believe that I got it back... So happy to see that Baba answered my deepest prayers too... Its such a simple one, so I am happy He took time noticing even the minute prayers to fulfill... :)

Sai Sakthi Akka - Please give me time, will be back with your plant info!!

I am so sorry for the long post, I couldn't stop myself from explaining every small detail...Else the complete essence would be missing!!!

Thanks for reading it!!!!

|| Om Sai Ram ||

12 people like this.

2. iyerviji

iyerviji IL Hall of Fame

Bhagi dear glad I had the opportunity to see your post first and give the first fb. Thanks for sharing. This shows your faith on Baba. You are blessed.

1 person likes this.
  3. itsmebhagi

Many Thanks Viji Sister!!!!! :) :thankyou2:

4. meenueash

meenueash Platinum IL'ite

Bhagi Sister,

No words to express my happiness... :wowBabas leelas are great...It Shows how much you have Faith and Devotion on Baba ...Thanks for sharing sister...you made my day.. "Anbinal Ethiayuim Sathikkalam"..

May Baba bless you and your family in abundance

1 person likes this.
  5. Onesweetlife

Onesweetlife Gold IL'ite

Hello Bhagi..

How are you ???/

Long since no see!! I think I was missing to read your posts off late .

Happy to read your post today .

Satguru Sairam is so magnanimous to shower his unlimited blessings on his devotees.

Nice to read about his blessings for you.

Jai sairam

- Sweetlife

1 person likes this.
  6. Muthuraji

Muthuraji IL Hall of Fame

Dear Bhagi sister,

Very nicely explained. You are really blessed by BABA. Great info shared. Thank you for sharing and this increases everyone's belief on BABA.

1 person likes this.
  7. itsmebhagi

Dear Meenu Sister,

Sairam, Thanks for dropping in!! :)

Definitely, Anbe Sivam!! :)

May Baba bless you dear...

|| Om Sai Ram ||

8. itsmebhagi

Dear SweetLife Sister,

Sairam, I'm fine, how are you? I remember interacting you when I joined IL, after that unable to see you too... Glad to see you again after a while! :)

Well said, and thanks for dropping in...

|| Om Sai Ram ||

9. itsmebhagi

Dear Muthuraji Sister,

Sairam, Thanks sister for your words...

Exactly, even I was feeling the same way, my own faith has increased by many folds!!! :)

|| Om Sai Ram ||

1 person likes this.
  10. iamsrihere

iamsrihere Platinum IL'ite

Dear Bhagi sister,

All praises to Baba!

I have always seen that whenever we wish for something genuine / productive which doesnt harm others,our Sai grants them at the right time. Enjoy being in the divine bliss now.:)

Om Sairam..

1 person likes this.