1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Ayurveda consultation

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by drjyotikiran, Jun 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

Dear Jyothi;
    Suggest how to detox the body?
    I do take warm water after very meal. Is there any other thing we can do at home ?
    -Nitha

2. drjyotikiran

drjyotikiran New IL'ite

Dear Nitha,

you have a good habit, I will suggest a small modification in that. Every morning boil the water with jeera & ajwain (I remember you belonging to PITTA Prakriti- So Ginger is not advisable) and after cooling store the water in a copper jug, this can be used to drink whole day.

Eat 2-3 bulbs of raw garlic in your dinner.

And weekend detoxification you can follow once in 15 days.
    Previous night dinner you should take some sweet prepared with wheat rawa, jaggery mixed with abundant ghee and next day morning empty stomach you can take "Eranda Sukumara tailam" or plain castor oil 20 ml followed by warm water. U should drink warm water regularly and should not eat anything till 2-3 hours.

You will get very mild purgation and afternoon you can take plain diet like rice and moong dal. This will be very useful, specially for Pitta prakriti persons its like nector.

Warm Regards,

Dr. Jyoti K:rotfl

3. drjyotikiran

drjyotikiran New IL'ite

:bowdown
    Dear Ilites,
    thank you for your support and kindly bear with me if you will not get a quick reply for your problems. Its very difficult for me to spare the time and answer all the queries immediately. But, still I will try my level best to satisfy your questions and help you out.

Warm Regards,

Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
  4. Nitha J

Nitha J IL Hall of Fame

Thanks Thanks Jyothi for all your suggessions.
    I will try weekend detox with castor oil; as I doubt whether I could find the "thailam" here.
    Thanks again
    -Nitha

5. radhusankar

radhusankar Silver IL'ite

Hi

Thanks for the reply ! Keep going the wonderful job ur doing for IL Members:thumbsup

Best Wishes

6. choodamani

choodamani New IL'ite

Dr.Jyoti,
    Thank you very much for your reply. It started with a stomach pain 15 months back. The doctor ordered for blood test and found that the liver enzymes were very high (AST, ALT, Gama GT). For example Gama GT was 1200. The doctor took biopsy, scan, ultrasound etc and concluded that I have autoimmune hepatitis and prescribed Prednisone and Azatiaprine. My liver enzymes did not come down much and so doctor changed Prednisone and Azathiaprine. My liver report was becoming almost normal except for Gama GT which stayed at 350. My present ALT(46), AST(112), ALP(409), GGT (202) & LD (255). Now my liver enzymes are going up again.
    I have diabetes which may be Prednisone induced. I do not have hyper tension. My eye pressure started going up and I was put on Timolol. Now I underwent laser surgery (on right eye) for Glaucoma. I will be undergoing surgery on left eye in two weeks. Other this surgery I did not undergo any other surgery. I underwent Glaucoma surgery on both eyes in India 5 years back. Other than these I do not have any other illness. Presently, my stomach seems to be swollen and I get stomach pains that aggravate by deep breathing, laughing and coughing.

Please let me know if you need any more information. i would be thankful for your help. Can you please suggest any ayurvedic medicines?

Regards,
    Choodamani

7. Sujimallige

Sujimallige Bronze IL'ite

Dear Jyothi,

I suffer from gas every morning as soon as i wake up.It happens even if i would have eaten well the whole of the previous day and eaten a heavy dinner just before i sleep.

It troubles me so much that sometimes i wake up in betn sleep due to this gas problem.It comes out like bile juice and i have to throw that out of my system.

Pls suggest some remedy for this gas problem of mine.I request your help.

Thank you for reading my problem.

suji

8. julskumar

julskumar New IL'ite

Re: Start your day in ayurveda way...

HI

My daughter suddenly developed the skin disorder called lucoderma and she has a patch on her face right side. the doctor said that it will take about a year ot so to vanish and it is vitamin deficiency and have given her some tablet and expose to the sun for few minutes 2 hours after consuming it.I want to know if it can be cured by ayurveda treatment and if so kindly advise. she is 18 years old and I am sure you will understand my concern for my daughter who will be starting her college this year.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2010
  9. drjyotikiran

drjyotikiran New IL'ite

Dear Friend,
    I am unable to understand your problem clearly.
    Please specify for where the bile juice kind of thing comes?
    Gas problem means whether you pass gas or gas is filled in the abdomen and unable to pass it?
    Do you get abdominal pain?
    How is your bowel habit? Normal or Constipated?

Warm Regards,

10. tweetyfan

tweetyfan Silver IL'ite

Dear Dr.,

Iam suffering from endometriosis and chocolate cyst in the ovaries for the past 2 years and have had 2 surgeries so far.Had the second surgery before 3 months.I have been trying to conceive for the past 1 year with no success.
    I also have Hydrosalpinx in the right tube.I get regular periods of 26 days cycle till date without break.Have no stomach pain but have lower back pain more during periods.
    Iam more concerned about my health and conceiving a baby.

Can you treat my condition successfully?.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.