1. Want to get periods immediately before attending a religious event? Check this out for tips...
    Dismiss Notice

Ayurveda consultation

Discussion in 'Nature Cure' started by drjyotikiran, Jun 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rechu

rechu New IL'ite

dear Dr Jyothi,
    I am 22 years old. my height is 157cm and weight is 40kg. i am very lean and weak too. i am getting tired soon after doing any work.my periods are regular I have dry skin and yellowish fair complexion. i have less appetite and uneven bowel movements and i am very sensitive to sunlight and dust.i am student and can learn and understand quickly but i forget it soon. i request you to suggest any proper remedy for me.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2010
  2. pvd

pvd New IL'ite

Dear Dr. Jyoti,

Namaste. Thank you for the free consultation and the service you are doing. This is really a great help.

I need your help to lower the high cholestrol (the total cholestrol is 330, and I read that anything over 200 is considered as high risk). We live in US, so it may not be possible for us to get the Ayurvedic medicine here. So, I want to rely mostly on eating habits and exercise.

I kind of got the idea on cutting down the saturated fats or any fried items which are not good for high cholestrol.

I want to know, Is there any specific diet that is helpful for reducing the high cholestrol?

Please let me know the best possible options.

Thanks a lot for all your help.

Thanks,
    pvd.

3. chirpymom

chirpymom New IL'ite

Dr.Jyoti ,

thanks a ton for your quick reply. I will follow your instructions.

thanks , CM

4. prettiestlady

prettiestlady New IL'ite

Hello Dr Jyoti,
    Its really nice to see u trying to resolve everybody's problems here.
    I also want to ask u few things about myself.
    I am 31 years old and have been married since last 3 years. After trying of 8-9 months, i conceived in December 2009, which lead to a 7 weeks miscarriage and i had to abort it in Feb' 10. Now trying since last 3 months, but no result. All my husband's and my reports are normal, my periods are normal and regular (25 days cycle). Please suggest some ayurvedic medicine to increase the chances of conception and ovulation. I am 5 ft and weigh 40 kgs.
    Thanks and regards,
    Preeti

5. shobharajeev

shobharajeev New IL'ite

Hi,
    Any remedy for ulcerative colitis. I have been suffering from this for past 6 yearsand am on medication(lialda)two times a day- it s not helping much as i had a flare up recently- diarrhea, blood in stools, weight loss. I am on prednisone right now along with my regular medicine and also iron and B12.

Any suggestion and guidance is well appreciated.

thank you
    shobha

6. SR09

SR09 Bronze IL'ite

Any remedies to improve Kidney filteration rate? Pls advice. Thanks

7. BeeAmma

BeeAmma Silver IL'ite

Hi Dr Jyoti,
    Beautiful thread you have here. Can you please suggest ways to reduce pitta? I ready your earlier suggestion about putting crushed coriander in boiling water overnight and drinking it the next day. Any other dos and don'ts in food?

Thanks very much in advance.

8. vijiramanan

vijiramanan Silver IL'ite

Hello Dr. Jyoti,
    I happen to come accross the forum. I am taking this opportunity to consult you.
    I am 56 yrs. I am suffering from hypothyroid, high BP and Osteo arthrities. I am taking ayurvedic medicines for arthritis and for thyroid. But for the last 5 years I am noticing that each year I am losing my strength and not able to do work. i.e. each year my capacity to do the work is reducing. The work which I was doing the previous year, next year I did not have the strength to do the next year. If possible, could you please suggest me some medicine to cope up with my health. I am 85 kg for the last 25 yrs. I tried many methods to reduce the weight but of no use. It is stagnate.
    Awaiting your supportive reply.
    Thank you
    Vijayalakshmi

9. vjbunny

vjbunny IL Hall of Fame

Dear doctor,
    Sorry for late reply. I was away for marrige function and returned lately I could just see your reply now. I thank you heartily for your information and I will talk with my amma and will let you know. I have consulted allopath as per your recommendation for my DH will post you his progress thanks again

VJBunny

10. drjyotikiran

drjyotikiran New IL'ite

Dear all,
    I am sorry as I could not reply to your queries since many days. I will reply all your queries very soon.

Warm regards,

Dr. Jyoti

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.