1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Aysha needs help and blessings.....

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by ambika ananth, Apr 9, 2006.

1. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

aysha

dear ambika,
    it is unbelievable! all of our worries are nothing compared to her...!
    ambika, you tell her surely i will pray for her to allah..
    love , safa.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2006
  2. Sharada

Sharada Senior IL'ite

depressing

Ayesha's struggle is so depressing. Had read your piece in dh. We crib about so many small things and daily upheavals - but she's still going through hell. Cancer is one of the worst diseases to fight. Although docs say that it can be cured if detected in the early stages - in most cases it resurfaces after a few years. It's like the Raktabeeja - one drop of blood is enough for the rakshasa to be reborn.
    Sharada

3. Chitvish

Chitvish Moderator IL Hall of Fame

Ambika, what you are doing is God service, not social service.

Dear Ambika,
    Tears swell in my eyes on reading about Ayesha.
    I have created a trust in my late father's name & the least I can do to this brave young girl, is financial help to her family. Life has to go on, in spite of adversities & it goes on as well.
    I request to kindly "private message" me about how to go about the same. I shall welcome an early reply.
    There is a saying " Deivam manushya roopena" - you are proving it !
    Love & regards,
    Chithra.

4. ambika ananth

ambika ananth Bronze IL'ite

Thank you chitra

Dear Chitra

It is said that God always uses those closest to His heart to serve the purpose called - Charity...He asks them to rise above their own incompetency or helplessness to show what His omnipotency is and how it works....He strengthens them and fortifies them so that they can serve the needy...
    So glad to know about the Trust you started in your dear father's memory- Life begins when one begins to serve others with love and care- Long live your Trust.
    Chitra, my father taught us that " when God measures a man, He puts the tape around his heart" and believing that has been a rewarding experience for me.
    Thanks for blessing me with your kind words of appreciation.
    I will message you Aysha's address, so that you can do what ever you wish for her.
    Tommorow is ID- the Muslim festival and we with the benevolent spirit of Hinduism are wishing her well, wishing her family well....if this is not Omnipotency of God what else is....???
    warm regards and love
    ambika

5. safa

safa Bronze IL'ite

aysha

dear ambika,
    it is not EID, and it is not a festival. it is prophet muhamed 's(peace and blessings of allah upon him) birthday. and we do not celebrate it.
    love, safa.

6. ambika ananth

ambika ananth Bronze IL'ite

didn't know...

Dear Safa

Thanks for the information- I didn't know that you don't celebrate this day as a festival. But since it is a very significant day, all your blessings reaching Aysha is good.

Thanks and regards

ambika

7. Vidya24

Vidya24 Gold IL'ite

Hi Safa and Ambika,

Safa, thankx for this info.

Ambika, as u rightly say, it is a significant day and a great day to beam all our positive wishes for Aysha.

Keep this warm spirit going, ladies.

cheers
    Vidya