1. Have an Interesting Snippet to Share : Click Here
    Dismiss Notice

Awards & Accolades: Part 2

Discussion in 'Snippets of Life (Non-Fiction)' started by Soldier, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Hi Laks,

Thanks a lot for your comments and appreciation dear!

2. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Thank you Aruna. We feel honored and happy that you have visited both the threads and that you have approved our selection of awardees.

See I waited all these days and our other awardees namely Shanvy, Lalitha Sivaguru, Pushpavalli Srinivasan and OJda Sir are yet to notice their names.

3. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Thankyou da Sandhya for stepping in and for your comments.

4. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Thank you Viji Aunty. But so sad some have not yet seen :((

5. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Hi Mam,

Thank you so much for your appreciation and comments. By any chance the others could be intimated about this. Four of them are yet to see this.

6. Shanvy

Shanvy IL Hall of Fame

Malllika and Venkat,

Let me apologise for not acknowledging the award. actually yesterday one of my ilite friend, called and told me that now the whole of il knows about your community service and when i asked her she told me that you people have honored me with such an award.

A little busy at home, and have continuous physio for my tennis elbow and with the kids at home for vacation, i am not able to read much as i would love to, but that is not an excuse for not appreciating the honor.

Thanks a lot dears. I only share my knowledge and experiences and opinions with others. I only would say life has been a good teacher in my cases.

I did read the part 1 too. I really appreciate all the co-ordination and efforts you people have put in to bring in such a thread.

to sign off, i would borrow the words of winners at awards function,
    "I don't know what to say, but it gives me a lot of happiness accepting this, at the same time scared that it adds a extra dimension of responsiblity to my efforts. Thanks for everybody who made it possible.:cheers."

7. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Hi Mam

Thanks for making my day! I was wondering how would you come to know that your name appears in this second part. I feel sorry that the other stalwarts too namely Lalitha Sivaguru, Pushpavalli Srinivasan and OJ da Sir are yet to see:(

Yes mam I have enjoyed your replies in real estate, music (where we have interacted) and many other forums. I feel honoured that you have stepped in here to accept our small token of appreciation.

We do hope that we would have many more fruitful mutual interactions here.

As you know Nats is already rocking everywhere!! and there's also a new storm that is sweeping IL like a hurricane. With the entry of a few talented buddies here, every morning in IL dawns with so many new threads and poems that I am literally not able to make up for the back log. Finally I had to compromise, you are neither a home maker nor a retired person nor still single to get wedded to IL. So be happy with what you can contribute!!!!!!!!

Once again thanks a lot on behalf of my friend Nats too!!!!

8. Sudha Kailas

Sudha Kailas IL Hall of Fame

Mallu and Nats, very aptly chosen awards. I congratulate you both on conferring these titles..

Is there a Part 3 or will it soon appear ??????

I would like you to confer the HELPING HAND award to Saroj (yes, our dear Yashi Kushi) who comes immediately to help people desperately in need of anything they need in the "Craft forums".

Hope you do not mind my intervention here !!!

9. Soldier

Soldier Gold IL'ite

Thank you Sudha for your prompt feed back to all threads soon after your return and also for the suggestions.

Didn't read Part I?