August 2010 Mommies

Discussion in 'Due Date Clubs' started by lalisiva, Jan 20, 2010.

1. newmum

newmum Senior IL'ite

Can somebody help me add my ticker?
    Lalitha how did you add your pregnancy ticker?

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 22, 2010
  2. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Google for "Lillypie" or "Baby-gaga"

They have menus for creating our own pregnancy tickers..It is a set of HTML code..Copy it.

Now come to IL forum and log-in.

Among the following options choose UserCP.Click the link for Edit Signature.Paste the copied content and save the changes.Immediately the ticker gets reflected in all your posts(both previous and future).Hope i ahve cleared your doubt.

<table width="100%" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr align="center"><td class="vbmenu_control">Home</td> <td style="cursor: pointer;" id="usercp" class="vbmenu_control"> User CP <script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("usercp"); </script> [​IMG] </td> <td class="vbmenu_control">Forum</td> <td class="vbmenu_control">Blogs [​IMG]<script type="text/javascript">vbmenu_register("vbbloglinks");</script></td> <td class="vbmenu_control">Directory</td> <td class="vbmenu_control">FAQ</td> <td class="vbmenu_control">
    </td></tr></tbody></table>

3. lalisiva

lalisiva Bronze IL'ite

Hi Newmum, how are you? i think Cinduja answered your question. If you are still not clear then please follow this information.

1. Click this link Lilypie - Maternity and Pregnancy tickers

2. Choose Development stage

3. Choose either full size ticker or mini ticker

4. Pick a scene you like best

Click next and choose your favorite slider

Add details type in your expected due date and click next button.

7. Copy
    Code snippet: HTML, Used for some forums.

8. Login to IL forum and choose UserCP.

9. Click the link for Edit Signature and paste the HTML code and save the change.

10. Once you saved it, the ticker will appear in all your posts.

I hope this information helps you add signature or if you get stuck with this ticker try baby gaga or pregnology websites.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2010
  4. lalisiva

lalisiva Bronze IL'ite

Hi Vaishnavi and kootagril, welcome to August 2010 mommies club. Congratulations!
    Eat healthy and drink more fluid. always keep yourself well hydrated. listen to nice classical music. last but not least, relax relax relax don't worry much about labor pain Vaishnavi. just believe in Almighty and leave it to him.
    keep us updated girls.
    take care
    Lalitha.

5. lalisiva

lalisiva Bronze IL'ite

Divine84 August, 1, 2010

Lalisiva August 7, 2010 Baby Girl

Newmum August 11, 2010

Ottawagirl
    August 13, 2010 Baby Boy

Pray2god August 15, 2010 Baby Girl

DiviGechu August 15, 2010

Jigs August 15, 2010

Thaen
    August 15, 2010

Vids August 17, 2010 Baby Boy

Simply_doubtful August 18, 2010

Mommie007
    August 19, 2010

Gelli_sravani August 22, 2010

Vaishnavidurga August 25, 2010

Npri August 26, 2010

Babyboom August 26th 2010

Priesh August 27, 2010

Kootagirl August 28, 2010

Sumasandeep August 30, 2010 Baby Boy

6. sumasandeep

sumasandeep Silver IL'ite

Hello gals :) hope everyone doing fine.

Yesterday i had my appointment, every time I have doctor's appointment, i feel more tired from morning itself i don't know why? :(

Baby heart beat was as usual on higher side 160 & my tummy is still small :), weight gain is also good & BP is normal

From last 2 times they are finding little sugar in the urine (borderline dehydration) and every time they draw blood, last time it was negative...this time i don't know i'm sacred she told me to take GD test next Wednesday :( Please pray for me...

Initially because of nausea i was not able to keep any fluids...just started fluids (8-12 glasses) but still have to increase fluids intake :( I'm trying my level best :(

Already seeing GD diet charts, insulin i'm like totally freaked out I don't want to hear +ve :(

7. vids

vids Senior IL'ite

Kootagirl, this test they took @ 16 weeks (Blood test). It is called quad screen test and its to detect chromosome disorders like Down's syndrome & Trisomy 18 and also for spina bifidia. Spina bifida is not chromosomal disorder - its is called "neural tube defects".

For me, the AFP value was high (Alpha-Feto-Protein - its a protein made by baby) which indicates elevated risk for spina bifida. (If the top of the spinal cord does not close properly in the first month of pregnancy, the baby's AFP leaks into the mothers bloodstream causing the elevated value) Was really scared and upset. They refered me to a high risk gyn and did a scan at 18 weeks..it was similar to the level 2 ultrasound. They told that everything is fine and I need not go for amnio. The doc mentioned that if it was downs syndrome, they give option for amnio..but for spina bifida, it is the scan that finds out whether or not there is a problem...
    Got to see my boy's brain, spinal cord etc. in detail during the scan!! Everything looked great and the high-risk gyn said not to worry at all :) So relaxed now!! (But still, they would monitor me with scans till end of pregnancy)

8. Kootagirl

Kootagirl Silver IL'ite

Vids,

Thanks for the information. All the best.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2010
  9. newmum

newmum Senior IL'ite

Thanx Cindhuja and Lalitha
    Actually I was doing it the same way but the ticker site I chose was giving me HTML code which IL doesn't allow.Now I chose the BB code and its here.

10. Cindhuja

Cindhuja Gold IL'ite

Hi maneet,

looks good..

Last edited: Apr 23, 2010